BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #26 in Bronzer

You glow, girl! Brace yourself ladies, it’s time to get an effortless but glamorous sun-kissed look that lasts all year long. Lightly dust this smooth and lightweight bronzing powder across your forehead, cheekbones, and down your jawline for a natural gleaming glow. Skip the sun, you can become a vibrant vixen with New York Color’s Smooth Skin Bronzer!

• This is definitely my all time favorite drug store bronze...1 Answers
  • Which brush do you like to use with this bronzer?29 Answers
  • Most Walmart don't carry nyc anymore3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "awesome bronzer , along with a great price. i use this all the time. it blends in well. it isn't too matte and isn't too shiny . i think it stays very true to the color and is a buildable product . " in 1737 reviews
  • "good price and easy to apply. works good on my pale skin tone. lasts a long time and the packaging is practical!" in 501 reviews
macy c.
This bronzer was my holy Grail for years but I’ve gotten the kat von D shade and light palette and I haven’t gone back to this bronzer. Which I so wish I had because the bronzer was a usage of everyday ware. I absolutely adore this bronzer yet it was so affordable. If you’re looking for a great bronzer go for this one if you’re going to spend a drugstore amount less than five dollars go for this bronzer it is so bomb and I have the shade Sunny is a warm tone bronzer so if you don’t like warm for bronzers would not recommend this bronzer. If you apply too much of the bronzer you’re going to be an oompa looma. If you apply a decent amount of bronzer you’re gonna look flawless. The product is creamy and it feels like a cream and not a powder. And this product is affordable it is at a wow wing price of 2.50$.

Note: everyone is different. You may adore, love, and cherish this bronzer or you may hate or dislike this bronzer. Again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous...❤️❤️❤️
Bailey K.
Stockton, CA
I really wanted to like this bronzer, as it's so cheap and I had seen such great reviews on it. However, for my skin tone and my personal likes/dislikes when it comes to cosmetic products, I wasn't a huge fan of this. I found that the lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin, which made my skin look muddy and unnatural rather than sunkissed as I typically like in a bronzer. It also pulled a bit orange on my skin, which is probably attributed to my very fair skin tone. Additionally, (once again, just personal preference), I prefer makeup with a bit of a dewy finish because it looks more natural on my skin and makes me look more awake, so this matte bronzer just isn't really for me.

In conclusion, if you do not have a very fair skin tone and are looking for a matte, drugstore bronzer, I think you may like this one! It just didn't work for me, unfortunately.
Christine M.
cherry hill, NJ
I think this is a very beautiful and affordable bronzer. It is buildable and easy to use. However I do think it is on a lighter side so for people who are more tan you will have to build it up.  This bronzer is not too warm but has a nice sunny warmth to it. I think it looks beautiful all year around. There isnt much glow so if you want a glowy bronzer I wouldnt go for this one.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
  NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder  UPDATE: I bought a new one, and I think they changed the formula, its a half shade different and havent decided if it is still like the old formula...so far it Is still one of my favorite bronzers. It gives a nice sunny bronzing to the face and blends extremely well. It is one of the few affordable bronzers that doesn't come off orangeish on the skin. Best for skin with a little tan on it. I have actually purchased this more than once at my local WinCo which seems to have random sales on makeup like this.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is one of the nicer bronzers that I've tried from the drugstore. I love that it has a matte finish which is something I've not seen a whole lot of with drugstore brands. It is on the warm side so it can tend to look a little orange especially if you're very fair but it is really wearable you just have to be mindful of this and work with a light hand.
Ellie K.
One of my favorite bronzers I continue to repurchase. A little on the warm side for my fair skin but I use it just to warm up the face and it works perfectly. Great value for the price. I use this on my eyelids as a transition in the crease everyday. It's the perfect shade and creates a very monochromatic look. Highly recommend you try this bronzer.
Roberta D.
READING, PA
This product is great! The only down side is it doesn't come in darker shades. Im a medium skintone and this bronzer does not work well with my skin during the summer time. It's just too light. So if you have medium or dark skintones i might steer clear. On the bright side this product wears well and is the perfect price point!
Adelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
You guys I have been using this bronzer for YEARS! It gives you a smooth matte finish but not too matte! It makes the skin look so so soft! It is great for contouring and or also just bronzing up the face! I will be purchasing this again and again! I would rate this 10/10 for this bronzer I seriously love it so so much!!
Madeline L.
My favorite affordable bronzer. I have fair skin and sometimes have a hard time finding bronzers that are not too orange until I came across this one. The consistency of the powder is very buttery and smooth. Looks natural on the skin without making you look blotchy/patchy. Has a very subtle sheen, looks beautiful in the sunlight, nothing too dramatic. Highly Recommend!
Gerralynn W.
This was ok, Unfortunately for me it looked orange on me. Im pretty fair so that probably had alot to do with it. When I did use it... It seemed to last a couple hours and was easy to blend out and build up color. But because I have found other bronzers that work better for my skintone I wouldnt repurshase.
Gladys A.
Is this just a bronzer or can u us it for ur eyes?
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
Is this bronzer matte or is it matte with a bit of shimmer?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Why do you love this bronzer?
Jeanne H.
I have problems with orangey bronzers on my fair skin, is this one orangey?
Jessica J.
Does this come in only one color?