BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

veronica c.
Stockton, CA
NYC Smooth Mineral Loose Finishing Powder Veil is compatible to high end powders for a better price! I got it while on a last minute mini vacation, when I forgot to pack my make-up bag! So, the next best thing was to hit the local Walmart, I was at aww that this affordable powder was so good!! Now it's a must in my make-up bag.
Tamaica S.
I love this product. Because I am woman of color, I use it to set my under eye concealer and to set the base on my eyelids. I also lightly put it in my t zone area to minimize shine, which it does. Unfortunately, my local Wal-mart is discontinuing NYC to replace it with Wet n Wild. Hopefully it is still in other Walmarts.
Hemangi r.
It gives good shine and is light weight to wear.Also it gives that natural gloss look .Not so shimmery and great for dailywear
Darine s.
New York
I like it so much and i love it because it's my favorite i will advice every girl to put it on her skin surre i loved it 😍😍
Ame S.
Paris
Esta marca es súper buena y estos minerales polvito es muy buenas tiene muy buena cobertura y no te deja la piel pesada