by NYC New York Color
Ask a Question
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

Everyone says it dries your lips out. Can't you just put some clear gloss or something over it???
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
June 3, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
Yes. I usually put lip gloss over mine
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
May 15, 2013, 6 p.m.
I find lip gloss makes mine come off more easily which can be annoying, but applying a thin amount of a balm a few minutes before works better.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
March 23, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I would suggest you us EOS lip balm before applying to help if this dries out your lips. I wouldn't over do it with the lip balm as it might not allow the stain to stay put and might smudge off later, but a little should do the trick.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Feb. 6, 2013, 7:24 a.m.
It's very drying on my lips! I always put lip gloss or chapstick on top of the lip stain and it seems to help a bit.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Jan. 29, 2013, 10:08 a.m.
I don't find it drying, but you can put some chapstick on before applying.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Dec. 19, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
Yes honestly I do that! I have a medium punk and pit a clearly or shinny lip gloss on and it seems to work fine and still very nice
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9 a.m.
I do. I don't really have a problem with it drying my lips out, but sometimes I want a touch of shine and I'll just put a very thin coat of lip gloss or lip balm over it to give it a more "wet" look.

Join Now