NYC Smooch Proof 16H LipStains
#69 in Lip Stain
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet , VT
Everyone says it dries your lips out. Can't you just put some clear gloss or something over it???
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes. I usually put lip gloss over mine
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Fredericksburg, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
I find lip gloss makes mine come off more easily which can be annoying, but applying a thin amount of a balm a few minutes before works better.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Salt Lake City, UT
4 years, 6 months ago
I would suggest you us EOS lip balm before applying to help if this dries out your lips. I wouldn't over do it with the lip balm as it might not allow the stain to stay put and might smudge off later, but a little should do the trick.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
4 years, 7 months ago
It's very drying on my lips! I always put lip gloss or chapstick on top of the lip stain and it seems to help a bit.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Brampton
4 years, 7 months ago
I don't find it drying, but you can put some chapstick on before applying.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Largo, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Granada Hills, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes honestly I do that! I have a medium punk and pit a clearly or shinny lip gloss on and it seems to work fine and still very nice
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I do. I don't really have a problem with it drying my lips out, but sometimes I want a touch of shine and I'll just put a very thin coat of lip gloss or lip balm over it to give it a more "wet" look.