Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton , VT

Everyone says it dries your lips out. Can't you just put some clear gloss or something over it???
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
June 3, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
Yes. I usually put lip gloss over mine
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
May 15, 2013, 6 p.m.
I find lip gloss makes mine come off more easily which can be annoying, but applying a thin amount of a balm a few minutes before works better.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
March 23, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I would suggest you us EOS lip balm before applying to help if this dries out your lips. I wouldn't over do it with the lip balm as it might not allow the stain to stay put and might smudge off later, but a little should do the trick.
Anna C.
Anna C.
March 6, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Feb. 6, 2013, 7:24 a.m.
It's very drying on my lips! I always put lip gloss or chapstick on top of the lip stain and it seems to help a bit.
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Jan. 29, 2013, 10:08 a.m.
I don't find it drying, but you can put some chapstick on before applying.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Jan. 12, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Dec. 19, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
Yes honestly I do that! I have a medium punk and pit a clearly or shinny lip gloss on and it seems to work fine and still very nice
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 11, 2012, 9 a.m.
I do. I don't really have a problem with it drying my lips out, but sometimes I want a touch of shine and I'll just put a very thin coat of lip gloss or lip balm over it to give it a more "wet" look.