NYC Smooch Proof 16H LipStains

by NYC New York Color

NYC Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain: Precise felt-tip applicator Lasts up to 16 hours Long-lasting and transfer-proof formula Water based Comfortable all-day wear Wear alone or layer under your favorite gloss or lip stick

Do these really stain the lips or does it come off?
Does this last through eating?
Does nyc participate with voxboxes?
Start your review of NYC Smooch Proof 16H LipStains!
Product Highlights
...to your lips. Exfoliate your lips or this lip stain will emphasize your dry lips. Overall, I absolutely adore this product.in reviews
Long lasting lipstain. Love Champagne Stain 493. I do prefer lipstain balms, but I do like the long lasting stain this product providesin reviews
The lip stain lasts for a long time and doesn't smudge, however be careful when you apply because if you mess up then it might stain where you don't want it to!in reviews
...easily and if you don't wear a lip balm after you apply it it can be very dryingin reviews
i dont like it that the colour doesnt last long and dries quickly but th shades are perfect and you cant go wrong with this pricein reviews
Myicisa L.
NYC Smooch Proof 16H LipStains uploaded by Myicisa L.
Review for: Berry Long Time
I absolutely love this product!!! It's freaking amazing! I gave it 4 stars because I HATE how fast it dries out! I bought one and it dried out in 2 days! I also bought another one same color, but the color wouldn't come off on my lips. So to solve that issue, I stop buying that color! Bam!!! I was back in business!!! The color is amazing!!!! It's stays put on my lips unlike other stains that I have used! Doesn't transfer into things and it lasts halfway throughout my day!! In my profession I talk 6 hours a day lol!!! I only have to retouch it once, even though it states it's a 16 hour wear!
Charlotte V.
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
I hate these, the applicator is horrible, and it really dries out the lips.
I hate these, the applicator is horrible, and it really dries out the lips.
Tonya S.
Rockingham, NC
I attempted to try and add this product to my daily beauty routine but the product dried my lips out severely even with moisturizing lip gloss. Would not recommend.
Abigayl M.
Grand Forks, ND
If you have dry lips id probably skip this! Its really long wearing but when it wears off its a little uneven but it has awesome pigmentation and looks great on the lips. For the price its not bad
Gloriana B.
Humacao, PR
Review for: N.Y.C Lip Stain - 494 Smooch Proof
Love this! it really does last and I love the color as well. I´d definitely buy another one again!
Trasetta A.
Colors are great and you can increase the intensity of the color by brushing over lip multiple times. The marker tip is somewhat difficult to use on the top lip and can easily dry out.
Jessica M.
Naperville, IL
No fuss lip color. Last all day. Great for professional day look.
No fuss lip color. Last all day. Great for professional day look.
Nikita L.
Mount Pleasant, MI
These seem like a great idea but they dry out really fast and all of the colors looked way too dark on me. They also would get on my hands when I applied it and it wouldn`t wash off for hours.
Julie M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this lip stain! I put it on first and then apply a gloss or lipstick on top of it. The stain really sets into my lips and sticks around long after I've rubbed the top gloss or lipstick off. I could never keep color on my lips until I tried this!
Nathacha G.
Bayside, NY
These are one of my favorite drugstore lip stains. I use the lighter pinks to give my lips a natural tint then put a lip balm over it. It looks very natural and makes my lips look flush and full

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...