MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsNYC New York Color
NYC Smooch Proof 16 Hour Lip Stain - Persistent Pink by NYC

NYC Smooch Proof 16 Hour Lip Stain - Persistent Pink by NYC

by NYC New York Color

Lasts up to 16 hours. Precise felt-tip applicator allow you to line and define your lips with precision, then fill in with color. Natural flush of color, buildable coverage when layered to your desire. Water based formula. Wear alone or layer under your favorite gloss or lip stick.Color that lasts up to 16 hours-Will not transfer, rub off or smear, even when eating or drinking-Allows you to build color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC Smooch Proof 16 Hour Lip Stain - Persistent Pink by NYC!
Miss R.
Amite la
NYC Smooch Proof 16 Hour Lip Stain - Persistent Pink by NYC uploaded by Miss R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite on the go lip stai, stays on all day. It's not sticky or weird feeling. Barely notice it's there
Taylor W.
Conway, SC
A holy grail product of mine since I was 16; this lip stain is the bomb 🙌🏻 you can’t beat the price but it can be a little tricky to find
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Most amazing product ever. I am bummed that I cant find it anywhere. It lasts forever and gives good and even color. If you find it, buy it...all of it!!
Lori M.
Joshua Tree, CA
I am unable to find this anywhere anymore (at least not at an affordable price) but I really really like it. It stays put, it looks nice, and it's so easy. It can be worn alone, with a gloss, a balm, a lipstick, or whatever. Very versatile. Wish NYC new York color would bring it back.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
It's a good lip stain I guess. There are others out there that work way better but it did stain my lips like it said. I wouldn't say it's a 16 hour lip stain per say but I did get a full 8 hours before it looked like I needed to reapply. I have chapped lips though, so I don't know if that affects it any?
Paula P.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Ive been using this every single day for about 5 years. I neeeed to buy more but I can’t find them anywhere!! Don’t know what I’m gonna do without them.
Kendra G.
Bella Vista
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this stain! I can put it on let it dry throw on some chapstick and I’m good for hours. My favorite stain. I think they discontinued my favorite color tho. However these are so good I’ll find another color
Yazmin A.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this stains the lips. And it lasts ways past the 16 hrs. I get lots of compliments when I wear this with just a clear gloss.
Jennifer P.
New York, New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this is one of the first makeup products I was introduced to like many years ago. It’s pretty long lasting and it’s a great first time user product. But don’t be like me who has a habit of biting their lips and stains their teeth 😅
Brooke R.
Cadillac, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite lip product when I am doing my make up. I have it in so many shades. I love how well it stays. Also I can put on as much of as little as I want to get the effect I want.

Looking for your answer?