BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

DIAL UP THE DRAMA WITH THIS SHOW STOPPING, BOLD LINER! Get lavish looks with these four ultra pigmented shades! NYC’s Kohl Kajal cone-shaped applicator gives you maximum precision and helps you achieve luxuriously lined lids. Its creamy, soft, and...

Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Priscila C.
This kajal eyeliner is amazing!! I loved this product! I used all the time.. the application is so easy and the duration is longer.. I recommend this kajal eyeliner because is not complicated. I would buy again!
Michelle S.
Oh my gracious! I love this khajol liner. Its smooth & rich in color. It lasts a long time. I can put it on in the morning & it lasts all day. I bought it at Wal-Mart & at Target. I would definitely recommend this to my family & friends.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
I love using this for my waterline it's so creamy and smooth it doesn't hurt my eyes when I apply it I would recommend it but be mindful that it does transfer.
Paola L.
Camuy
I have to say, I really think NYC has the best eyeliners!! (Of all the drugstore liners) I really love them