NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Devon W.
Love that this eyeliner has a bit of glitter in it to amp up my night look. It goes on smoothly but is slightly difficult to remove because of the glitter.
Dawn C.
Bradford, PA
Sharpening this is awful and I have to frequently do so however the quality is awesome so it's worth the effort when you want that extra sparkle effect!
Taylor S.
Love this eyeliner! My favorite is the purple glitter color! Only critique is that sometimes needs a second coat depending upon which eyeshadow you use .
Brittany R.
Sunrise, FL
I loved the idea but when I used it, it's wasn't very pigmented. I felt like I had to apply it with a lot of force to get the color/glitter to show up.
Amanda F.
I love NYC because it so affordable. It is a great company if you are in a bind. I love this eyeliner for my waterline, just wish it was more creamy.
Katy W.
This pencil is great for the days you want to add a little extra something to your makeup. It made my eyes stand out and I received many compliments!
Amanda G.
Lancaster, PA
For the price this eyeliner is good! !! Not the best ever however it is easy to apply and last a for a good while! sometimes I have to sharpen a lot.
Chastiti P.
Helena, AL
For the price this eyeliner does the trick. I will stare however the packaging is awful on these. After a while it's hard to get the pencil to twist.
Shae W.
Moody, TX
Liked the glitter that did show but did not last all day. Would buy again. Used the eyeliner for my daughters cheer competition;to help pop her eyes.
Bridget W.
Prince Frederick, MD
For a inexpensive but quality glitter eyeliner this is a great pick, add a bit of eye-shadow primer before applying and it lasts for a evening out
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.