NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Staci J.
The pencil was of reasonable price . Very easy to use went on nice and smoith and lasted all day. At the end of the day it washed off very easily with only soap and water.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Great for lining the water line, I'm a liquid eyeliner girl for my top lid though, but again great for the water line and the lower lid as well love the hint of shimmer too.
Amanda H.
San Antonio, TX
This is a smooth liner with a spark of glitter to make your eye pop. It's affordable and looks great. I love it in Black and in the deep blue they have. Great product.
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
A grate product in my opinion well worth the investment and a grate pencil to have in your bag i just putt a little of this over my day make up and I'm good to go out
Jerah R.
Columbia, SC
I love this eyeliner! The glitter is just the right amount to add a sparkle without going overboard. It glides on smoothly and stays all day. Plus the price is awesome!
luxen c.
Jacksonville, FL
The glitter pencil liner in black is great for the price there isn't a lot of the silver spects when applied but the sparkle is noticeable with a slight shiny finish to the black. so i would recommend this product.
vedia g.
Cannon Falls, MN
Love it! Great price and works good. The kiddos at work love my sparkly eyes: ) I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or not, looking for some eye makeup.
Jasmine R.
Bellflower, CA
It glided on perfectly for me and is perfect for special occasions. I did need to use my lighter for it to be fully effective since I have very sensitive eyelids
Marissa C.
Lowellville, OH
This is great if you really want strong shimmer. The glitter doesn't really wander down your face. The only thing is that you have to layer a darker black under because it is not very pigmented at all.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Gives your eyeliner a glittery , beautiful look. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out.
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.