NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Long Is City, NY
NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil is decent & inexpensive. I have it in navy blue & it lasts really long and doesn't smudge, but it doesn't glide on super smoothly either.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
I enjoy this eyeliner pencil number one for the price. I always love a good deal. I also think it's a great product. It goes on easily and gives my eyes that pop they need for a night out.
Sally J.
Spring, TX
I got this in my XMAS stocking and this was the right time to get this. I used this glitter pencil to add shimmer to my eyeliner. It's easy to use and not flaky. A must have for added eye lift
Kristin B.
Overland Park, KS
NYC is one of my favorites, I do find the pencil liners Hardee to work with now that I have come accustom to liquid. But I think that they still go on smooth and are greatly pigmented.
Rachel m.
Rock Island, IL
I just love showtime glitter eyeliner. The glitter helps the eyeliner to stand out more and looks great on me. The eyeliner is way to apply and doesn't run at all after applying.
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
I loved the look of this product and it didn't smudge too much but I found that flecks of the glitter would get in my eye and irritate it, so I will not be buying this product again
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
I don't think glitter eyepencils really ever work for me, so don't think I'm downing this product. The pigment just isn't what time used to the and consistency isn't very creamy .
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
They have pretty good pigmentation. I own the purple, black, and green myself and they go on pretty easily but they tend to smudge as well as they're not as sparkly as I'd hoped.
janie b.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the sparkly color and cant go wrong with the price. One of my favorites. it goes on easy and smooth and you can do a little or a lot, all depends on your preference.
Gretchen H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I wanted to try something a little different so I added some glitter to my eye. While this is not an everyday look the eyeliner went on nicely and I would purchase again
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.