NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
This eyeliner isn't very opaque, doesn't stay in very well, and it's not black, it's more gray. I mean, I know this is a cheap eyeliner and all but this is a terrible product overall. 10/10 not buying again.
Yara B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this drugstore product for everyday use or for trying out a new style. This glitter pencil is great but doesn't last long. If you want to try out a new style but don't want to spend lots of money NYC is great.
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
Usually, I really like my NYC products, but this one didn't wow me. I found that it wasn't very pigmented, and didn't glide on well at all. Just not my favorite NYC product... boo hoo
lexi c.
Akron, OH
This eyeliner glides on smoothly without all the clumps that some eyeliners have and i love the addition of the glitter it adds just the right amount of sparkle!
Sunny H.
This eyeliner is very pretty and goes on smooth. It is easy to use when I am in a rush to get ready. I loved the price!! The only things I don't like about this eyeliner are that it seemed to run out very quickly and it smeared a good bit. I still plan to keep it for emergency situations!
Jenn P.
Athens, PA
I don't particularly care for this eyeliner only because it's the old school wooden pencil. It's not because of the brand or color, etc. I just find that pencils like this do not glide on my eyelid easily.
Tiara H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product!! I always wear it when I'm going for a simple look by simply lining my inner tear ducts and in that corner & winged liner. Perfect for quick looks when going to class.
Amanda L.
Somers, CT
This was perfect for my holiday makeup! A little bit of glitter, but not too much! It lasted all night and didn't smudge. Took a bit of effort to wash all the of it off at the end of the night though!
Erin G.
Waldorf, MD
I found that the glitter didn't stay on very well, and sometimes dusted off. It's a very dry formula, and I tend to like the creamier formulas of eyeliner, so I'm not a fan of this product.
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
This eye liner is my favorite... I've used NYC for years. It seems like it's the only one that goes on smooth without me having to use a lighter... I don't use buy other brands but this one.
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.