NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Suzanne H.
Lake Alfred, FL
This eyeliner is fantastic. I was a little nervous at first that the glitter that is infused would get into my eyes, however it did not. it stayed where it should be and was long lasted. Even contact wearers can have no worries using this eye liner. I will be recommending this to my friends.
Jessica B.
For the price, this is not a bad eye liner at all! The glitter is chunky, so if you don't want a lot of sparkle, this is not the eye liner for you, but it does stick pretty well and the pigmentation is great. I own one in almost every color!
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I buy multiples of this eyeliner every time I find it on sale. I love this eyeliner. It's creamy, applies beautifully and it is pitch black. Not like most eyeliners that aren't liquid. It's actually black. I absolutely recommend this eyeliner to anyone on a budget. I've tried high end
Randi F.
Olla, LA
This product was not badly priced, but I wouldn't buy it again. The glitter was chunky and got in my eye a few times. The color wasn't dark enough for my preference and I had to constantly reapply as it seemed prone to just disappearing.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
A bit chunky. Did not go on so smooth. Had to use a Q-tip to smear. The color was bright and looked awesome. I have blue eyes and used a sparkly purple and it was POPPIN'!
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I bought this a while back because I was really wanting to try some glitter eyeliner on my eyes. I must admit this wasn't the best glitter eyeliner that I have tried. The toughness of the pencil made it difficult to apply to my eyelid.
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
I did not like this product at all. The concept was nice but it did not work like it should. the liner tugged on my eyes and did not go on opaque at all. very dissapointing.
Cornitta H.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love NYC products. I'm not very good with make up but I am amazed at how long it last on my eye considering I work outside in all types of weather. Love Love Love their pencils. XOXO
Kaytlin H.
Fayetteville, TN
I love this eyeliner!!! It is perfect for me!! I love it!! It really makes my blue eyes pop! The glitter is also a plus when I use it for dance ( a few times a year). I have on,y bought this product once, but I will probably buy it again! I love it!! It is great!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I love my eyeliners and this one is one of my faves! It's dark black with hints of silver glitter, perfect to use daily. The only thing that could change is the way it smudges easily which is a total bummer in the summer heat
Hawa A.
Orleans , ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Shaylee M.