NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Keila N.
Kissimmee, FL
Had this liner awhile back in black lost it actually but i was so in love with it
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This eyeliner goes on easy, and really helps with creating a smoky eye effect.
Latisha W.
One of the best eyeliners out there long lasting deep dark color like I like.
Brandy M.
Sarasota, FL
These are only ok to me. i need them to be a little softer, and more glittery
Jenny C.
Kissimmee, FL
Good liner just not great pigmentation. I love liquid liners a tad bit more.
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
This is perfect for cat eye , is very pigmented. Muy bueno para el cat eye
Tina H.
Toronto
I have this pencil in the "dark starry Blue" and "paparazzi purple" colours and I love the fact that they're smudge proof and very smooth. They make dazzling up a night out outfit so easy and stress free! They're also really easy tore move when the night is done. I definitely recommend them to anyone who likes to wear fun eyeliners but doesn't want the hassles other eyeliners usually bring.
Meagan E.
I have been using NYC for a long time and I'm still kind of on the fence bout there products. some of them are great esp. the lip stains. and some others are not so much i didn't enjoy this eyeliner because the glitter was a little too chunky for me and didn't glide on my eyelid right.
Chantelle M.
Who doesn't love glitter? Ok maybe some do, but I can't live without a little sparkle. The only bummer about this product is removal. I love the flecks of shimmer I get with it and I will be sad when I can no longer sharpen it
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
This eyeliner glides on really well and the color is nice but it doesn't stay on neatly as long as I would like it to and it smudges really easily(which could be good depending on the look your going for)
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.