NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maria O.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Tuka A.NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ashley A.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Metallic, Sparkling Effect Accentuate your eyes with this creamy, glitter-infused eyeliner pencil. Liner easily glides on to release rich color with a metallic sparkling effect. Long-wearing formula fortified with conditioning Vitamins C & E. Smudge-proof. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested. see more...

NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
  • "My go-to night time eyeliner. Love the dramatic sparkle! Makes my eyes pop at night. Love it! " in 78 reviews
  • "I bought these and the waterproof eyeliner on a whim. They were nicely priced so why not? I now love these and never let them run out of my makeup drawer! These let me have a bit of shimmer when I want. They also blend with the waterproof eyeliner, making seamless transformation from day to night makeup. I highly recommend the black gold." in 14 reviews
  • "I thought this product was easy to use and I still love using it on my upper lash line to get a little more of a dramatic effect when I go to dances or homecoming." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone who is trying to achieve a gliterry smokey eye look or to have a very dramatic amazing look for a night out." in 1 review
  • "this is one of my favorite eyeliners.It lasts all day without smudging and its not pricey!" in 1 review
Karen F.
Strasburg, VA
Was not a big fan of this eyeliner. It was very affordable and pretty, however, I didn't have the sparkle that I thought it would have . It pulled a lot on the eyelid when trying to apply. Was a little easier to use once you made it "warm" but if you don't have the time to do that;.. Not worth the headache to try and Sparkle
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
It applies beautifully freshly applied, but after about 20 minutes it runs and I have to keep putting more and more on through out the day. It doesn't last and it's not dark enough. Also, when I sharpen the pencil the crayon keeps breaking and I have to keep sharpening it and by the time I get a little crayon, I sharpened almost all of the pencil and end up just tossing it.
Rebecca A.
This eyeliner from NYC is average. I feel other eyeliner from NYC (the liquid one) is so much better. The glitter was not noticeable at all. In fact, I did not see much glitter even when I swatched it on my hand. I would recommend that you skip this eye pencil.
Emmylee G.
I purchased this eyeliner on a whim, because I wanted to add a little life to a look for a party. It went on smooth and thick (not crumbly like some others I have tried). I got it in black, and the glitter was very noticeable. My only issue is that it's VERY hard to come off. I had to use the heavy duty makeup remover both that night and the next morning.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I am in love with this brand because it is inexpensive but I still enjoy the products. The glitter in this eyeliner really makes my eyes pop and adds a little bit of fun. It goes on sale smoothly and looks great.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
Lisa M.
Depew
Alright, I'll admit I REALLY didn't expect it to basically contain glitter, but glitter it was! Went on smoothly and added a hint of shine without looking like there was actual glitter on my lids. Great product, just not for me.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
I love this eyeliner. I think when I first tried it I got a bright blue color. I have brown eyes and I felt it really made my eyes sparkle. You know how when you apply eyeliner sometimes you cry a little? Well when I cried it stayed on! I was so happy I didn't have to go back over that spot and it lasted all day.
Nena S.
Tempe, AZ
I love how the glitter and Hanses my eyecolor so the cousin many different colors so I love that it's an expensive so that's a big bonus for me I will buy more of this when I go back to the store
Mia C.
Love, love, love this eyeliner! It glides on gently and leaves a hint of glitter that perfect for any look! I only wish that it were longer lasting. Towards the end of my day it will start to smudge and I have to reapply. Other than that it's inexpensive and gets the job done! Definitely recommend to others
Vi G.
I have been looking for good eyeliner for weeks, but I need something easy to put on. How would you say this one rates for application?
Hawa A.
Orleans, ON
I have been looking for a really good eyeliner and I have heard this one is really well but haven't gotten around to try it so I wanted to know what is your opinion on this?
Shaylee M.