NYC Self Adhesive Eyelashes, Black Glamour, 1 pr

by NYC New York Color

Glamour Eyelashes 974 BLACK Self adhesive ready to apply 1 pair of lashes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NYC Self Adhesive Eyelashes, Black Glamour, 1 pr!
2 years ago
Decided to try fake eyelashes for the first time and wanted to try it. My husband convinced my to buy it at Walmart. I must say it was very long lasting. The eyelashes wasnt expensive. It was affordable. I will recommend it other people to buy this
2 years agoColumbus , OH
For the price, these are pretty good lashes!! I feel like you can wear any lash, but it's all about the glue!! I wear these for any occasion, especially if I plan to also use mascara, because you can just throw them away!!
2 years agoBrooklyn
Maybe it was just the one I purchased, but they didn't last very long and the lashes were coming off. Might purchase again, as I always hear they're pretty decent.
2 years agoPoughkeepsie, NY
These lashes are very affordable and can be found at stores like Wal-Mart, Target etc. They are pretty good for the price you pay, and they come in different styles
2 years ago
These are dirt cheap. Being so cheap, I kind of akso expected then to be horrible. I was so wrong! They're comparable to high end abd liked so beautiful