N.Y.C. NYC Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Extreme Black (2-pack) uploaded by Fátima M.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Does this make your eyelashes really long and bold 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for inexpensive mascara, does this on...2 Answers
N.Y.C. NYC Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Extreme Black (2-pack)
  • "This is the only mascara I’ve tried from nyc!! It is pretty good and it’s really water proof!! I wear it when I know that I’m going to something that is going to let me emotional! I recommend it!!" in 6 reviews
  • "this brush makes you lashes look great and grows them out at the same time its great" in 1 review
  • "I love NYC brand it's so cheap but pretty good quality ." in 1 review
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
The New York City product will make your eyes stand out bright up and you will not regret using New York City products because each and every New York City product has an amazing
Nicole B.
While it didn't exactly add volume to my lashes, it did apply very smoothly, which I like a lot. It's my go to mascara at the moment, just because it's the only nice waterproof one I own, and for it's price, it's worth it. I have long lashes with a natural curl to it, I just wish they had more volume, maybe thickness, and while this does add nice darkness to make it look thick, it's not enough for me to love it all the way. However, I recommend this product because of it's beautifully smooth formula and it's price. I like that I don't feel like my lashes are being tugged on, and you can layer it, but it won't do much.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Great price but doesn't work as well as I would have hoped. It didn't make my lashes very voluminous, like other mascaras have done. I didn't end up using the whole tube because I didn't really like it. Color is very black, which is a plus but doesn't work very well.
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
Great drug store mascara. Once I applied on my lashes there was a good amount of product. Did not flake off throughout the day. Looking forward in trying more of their products
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I was a little skeptical about this mascara and grabbed it in a pinch, I typically wear Maybelline mascara but figured I'd give this a try, I was impressed! Goes on smoothly and has a nice brush. Love that it's water proof.
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
Love this mascara! I have tried all the big name products, and this one is right up there with them, even though it's rather inexpensive! Goes on great, and lasts!
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
Great price and works like I like it. I like the brush and that it don't clump my eyelashes. I like the natural look not the clumpy unnatural look I see a lot.
Laketra C.
Very good mascara. And when they say waterproof they mean it. It took everything to get this off. But I loved it because I was on vacation at the beach.
Jasmin B.
Love it . I bought this at Walmart and it was on sale for a $1.00 ! I love this mascara i would definitely recommend this mascara it works wonders .
Leann F.
Bradenton, FL
Nyc is a great brand I love most of their products. this brush makes you lashes look great and grows them out at the same time its great
Rachael  F.
Sonora, KY
I have been looking for inexpensive mascara, does this one work well?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this make your eyelashes really long and bold