BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Nur A.
I loved how inexpensive NYC was as a brand and this lipstick is wonderful. It's complex and beautiful looking on my medium skin tone. It's smooth and long wearing and I'm glad I found it!!
Vis M.
Secaucus, NJ
Love, Love, love this color!!!! It's so pretty for spring/summer & gives a nice pop! It needs multiple applications throughout the day, but considering the price it is a win in my opinion.
Kaitlin F.
Love the color! The pigmentation is so rich! I only wish it was more long wearing. Using lipliner and gloss helped. Good lipstick for the price.
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
Really pretty color, it doesn't last too long but for selfies and fun short dates it's OK. I guess you get what you pay for.
Jessica M.
DILLONVALE, OH
This lipstick works really good on anybody's lip's I love the color of it it's a great brand of lipstick ❤
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Honestly for super cheaply priced lip stick this stuff is not bad. It doesn't have the color wear of Mac but it has great pigmentation and coverage. It is avaliable at Walmart here in Canada and like said is a good price
Adriana F.
I love this lipstick! As my skin tone is bright I loved seeing the color on my lips, reminds me the Barbie. Of course people with a darker skin tone gets ideal too.
Jaclyn K.
Grimsby, Ontario
This lipstick is very moisturizing and pigmented. Goes on very smoothly and it's very inexpensive. It also comes in a variety of beautiful shades.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR
terrible. would to recommend what so ever. i have given them a fair chance, reprising and trying different colors.