N.Y.C. NYC Sun 2 Sun Duo Bronzing Powder - 718A Bronze Mist uploaded by sam e.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Buy on Walmart
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I use this for contour and bronzer. It's very pigmented and easy to use. I like that it's not very warm and almost ashy to me. It is matte finish which I like! I would definitely buy this again and would recommend because it's very affordable!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
My absolute favorite bronzer because it is great for all seasons. Fall & winter the lighter spring and fall darker or mix and get the perfect color combo. There is no spf so i would suggest a good foundation primer or bb cream with spf. But i remember that once i discovered this one i never went vack to the other nyc bronzer
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
NYC is probably one of the cheapest brands out there. But that doesn't mean all their products are bad! This bronzing powder isn't terrible. The color is not overly orange and the pigment is pretty good! It's a little chalky but hey it's like a dollar.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
1) do not use this for contouring because it will make you look CRAZY (not good bc it doesn't look natural)
2) AMAZING FOR BRONZING!!!!! It really brings the face alive and it's so easy to use. Pigmented and fantastic. Easy to blend (use a light hand bc of how pigmented) I LOVE THIISSS
Kaylee D.
Rio rancho
The two colors makes it easy to blend and find the right shade that's right so it's easy for my friends to use. I have oily skin and it really mellows it out and it's not to dark for my light skin.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
This bronzer is ay-may-zing! After I finish putting on all my makeup, sometimes I use a setting spray. But there are select times when I feel like my skin doesn't need to be so dewey. On the days I'd rather have it matte,I will use this bronzer as an actual finish over my entire face. To me,  it literally acts as a setting powder. It’s a wonderful blend into my skin tone since I have a darker skin tone. It makes everything look so natural by blending all of the different colors together, and it gives me an effortless- "barely there"- makeup look. So, that's my unconventional use for my favorite bronzer. Thumbs up ;)
Tatiana G.
I love using this to bronze or contour my face it has a matte finish and no shimmer so it's good to bronze or use as a contour it's easy to apply there are no cons it's very good and yes I would recommend this product
Jayleen M.
Fort Myers, FL
Good bronzer. Great color, pigmentation and shine for subtle glow!!! I have oily skin and can use it perfectly fine. Easy to blend into the skin. Not necessarily the best for contour due to its tone, but definitely good for bronzing up the skin and adding life back to the face.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Thiiiiis is the best Bronze ever... im using it since 2009 i love the combination and the tone on my sking.. forver my favorite i suear! Its part of my every day makeup!
Crystal
This bronzer gives you two shades and one is warmer and one is deeper. It is very easy to apply you can build it up if you want. I use the darker shade to contour and it works for me. I would say for a drugstore bronzer try it!