BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION SMOOTH & NATURAL see more...

megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just about every powder I use I end up loving. And this one is on the list too. But I got a lighter color so I use it as a highlighter
Debra U.
Debra U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does a nice job of softly covering your skin with a natural light coverage. It will cover flaws and blemishes and is non-drying
Candace W.
Candace W.
I bought a darker shade in this powder to use as a bronzer. Its a pretty good powder, it lasts long on my skin and blends really well!
Blessing y.
Blessing y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so good. Originally bought it so I could try out this whole contouring thing that the kids are doing these days, but started using it on my cheekbones-ish area, sometimes in my crease just to darken my eye makeup a bit, and I'm just loving it. It's a matte bronze colour that I think looks a little too orangey for a contour so I usually don't use it for that purpose. A little bit of product goes a long way so be careful not to apply to much to your brush. It stays on for a full work day (outside! lots of sweat! amazing!), and the compact has a little mirror so you can throw it in your bag for touch ups later. I don't really use blush anymore when I have this on, I've always been more partial to blushes that were a bit on the bronze side anyways. I'm sure I'll probably have to go back to a blush routine once my summer tan is gone, but until then I'll just enjoy looking like a bronzed goddess all day long.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this for daily used! But for Professional Makeup not because its looks fake in the face and i dont like that