BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

LONG WEARING LIP COLOR Type: LIP COLOR Color Mapping: Pink see more...

Nyc N.Y.C. SMOOCH PROOF LONG WEARING LIP COLOR
  • "It is a long lasting color that doesn't dry out your lips like the others. Can be used for matte or shiny lips." in 13 reviews
Amber C.
Houston
Not a big fan of this product.The lipstick color is not very pigmented,it’s almost like a gloss it’s very sheer.Although it could just be the color I got but over all it dosnt dry down enough for my taste.I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone unless they like getting their hair stuck to their lips every five seconds.
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
This was just okay, it didn't stay on for very long and felt dry on my lips. I found that it works better with a lip primer and two coats of color. For they money it's decent, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it when there are so many others to choose from.
Samantha H.
Norwalk
Very smooth application but a little streaky, takes more than 1 swipe but still great love the smell!  Nice packaging and brings attention to the eye! Love the color it comes in! And great price range too soooo adorable! Would recommend.
Lauren K.
I love this long lasting lip color. I love that it comes with the extra moisture! There is no need to apply extra color throughout the day, even after eating and drinking! Though I do apply extra moisture. Love!
Fae A.
This tends to come off in patches and it’s very strange lol it looks awesome when I first apply it though ! Then it starts to look awful after a few hours of wearing it and I start basically eating pieces lol
Marybel S.
Morehead
Love the color pink is fabulous with my skin. I would like the colors. Gloss is amazing long lasting wonderful really cheap anyone can buy this product I want this product I would like to try more colors to test it out.
stacey S.
Conway, AR
I got this as a gift so I was very open to trying it as I wasn’t familiar with the product or formula. The lip product was very nice and the one I had did have a duel side that was a gloss which paired nicely with the lipstick.
alexis m.
Erie
I like this brand but the formula is sort of wacky & does smudge at times. It starts to feel very sticky with the clear side, but overall all their colors are bomb. It also smells pretty good! Probably won’t buy again though!
Battery G.
Waynesburg
I have used this product once I’m not to happy how it goes on it is like a sticky feeling on my lips and wares off really fast. The cost of it is reasonable but the ware of it Very disappointing I don’t think I will buy or order this again.
Noemy T.
OK y’all want to tell you guys about this product this product change my life it is waterproof sometimes when I’m just going to a party and there’s a pool I’m always worried about my mascara and lipstick because I’m too scared for a run run down but this actually is waterproof and it works perfectly like no smushed stains or you guys could see on my lips