BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

LONG WEARING LIP COLOR Type: LIP COLOR Color Mapping: Pink see more...

Fae A.
This tends to come off in patches and it’s very strange lol it looks awesome when I first apply it though ! Then it starts to look awful after a few hours of wearing it and I start basically eating pieces lol
Arielys M.
Toa Baja
I like very much this lipstick, well it’s more a lipgloss. In my personal opinion I’m not a fan of lipgloss, but this days I have been using this one and I love it. Because it’s a sticky one and a cute color.
Shyanna K.
Sticky lips after the gloss comes on its like u have to reapply and reapply gloss to love the stain. Its thick but if u do it thin and have chapstick or something its a great long lasting lippie
Stephy D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The clear side of this lipstick is too thick. It it hard to apply and looks globby. If I use it I only use the colored side. Color was great, but this product needs some work.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
When they say smooch proof they really mean it! it is super super smooth, long lasting, with plenty of pigmentation! It is my first time using this but I would definitely buy again.would recommend this product as an alternative to a lipstick.
Natalie R.
The color is absolutely gorgeous and works very well with a tanner skin tone. Is very easy to apply and very pretty. Yes, it did. It's very long lasting because it's smudge proof. I would recommend to others, great for a night out!!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I always enjoy lip duos. I think they are super affordable, it saves time and space in your purse. They have a selection of different colors to choose from. The color is pigmented but sheer as well.
Faith S.
I love the quality of the brush and the packaging is cute! I stays on long, and it's worth buying. When I first bought it I wasn't so sure but now I am and it looks so good on me and my friends have given me compliments.
Keosha A.
Pine Bluff, AR
Not a lipstick wearer but this is kind of like tinted lip gloss. I really like it. It was a gift. It does last long and the color pops. I recommend this to my friends for sure. Not for my everyday look though.
Berenice C.
I tried this color before purchasing it. it was my first time buying this product. It’s long lasting but a little too dry. The price is good for the quality