BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• They still make these?? Holy flashback from childhood! I will be ...1 Answers
  • Does the lip gloss smell nice? 1 Answers
  • Does the lip gloss smell of strawberries?1 Answers
Mishaal B.
I loved this lip gloss when I was growing up in the 90s/early 2000s. I definitely repurchased this several times. This is a fun and easy product to use for young girls who want lip gloss. If I enjoyed wearing lip gloss now, I would possibly repurchase this.
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
Love this product I even put it on over my lipstick sometimes and to be honest I have tasted it a couple of times by accident and it does have a great taste.
Sarah D.
Kennett
I've used these flavored roll on glosses since I was a child. It can tend to get a bit gritty and the ball doesn't roll at times. I enjoy wearing it.
Kiersten C.
Jessup, PA
This was always my favorite as a teen! Super slippery gloss and tastes flavors! Also in the winter it would help my lips not get chapped.
Nicole A.
Goshen
Love it! Not to dark just the right tint of color that I enjoy! It is somewhat sticky but not so much that I don't wear it
Tavia F.
Houston
Roll on lip gloss is the best way to go when wanting to use lip gloss. This will guarantee have your lips popping.
Kayla G.
Gilbert, AZ
This lip gloss smells amazing and leaves your lips feeling hydrated. Gives your lips the perfect gloss look!
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
Affordable price and looks good when it's on, also tastes good, too. Lol. Will buy again.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I was obsessed with this stuff when I was younger. I loved the strawberry scented one. It was affordable and something my mom didn't mind me wearing when I was too young for regular makeup.
Jennifer C.
Love how it feels. Tastes good too. Makes my lips glossy & soft. I've always loved the taste and smell of anything strawberries. Plus I've tried multiple products from N.Y.C. and so far evening I've tried or use is great quality.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They still make these?? Holy flashback from childhood! I will be searching for these!!
aimee b.
Liverpool, England
Does the lip gloss smell nice?
aimee b.
Liverpool, England
Does the lip gloss smell of strawberries?