BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #48 in Lip Plumper

This Strawberry Mousse Lip Plumper from New York Color provides fuller looking, plumper lips instantly and painlessly. The warm, tingly sensation means it s working. Enriched with vitamin E to hydrate, smooth and soothe, the product makes lips look and feel fuller, plumper, more luscious and kissable. Set includes: Lip plumper Target area: Lips Size: 0.55 ounce Color/shade: Strawberry mousse Finish: Natural Waterproof Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
This is a great dup for expensive highlighters. It is the icing on top of a perfect contour and foundation routine. Love it!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
This lipstick is too adorable. It plumps your lips and it's soft and applies really easy. The color is beautiful it compliments my complexion. It doesn't dry out my lips and it's easy to remove after I'm done with the day.
Mandy L.
Grand Saline, TX
Ok this one I must say I was super surprised because this works just as good as a name brand if not better !! This stuff is amazing , its long lasting its just everything you need for plumped lips
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I love this stuff, it makes your lips look really plump and volumptuous. I love the shine and I love the tingly feeling it gives on your lips
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this NYC lip plumper! It is the best plumper on the market. It is inexpensive but works well. I would highly recommend it for everyone to have in their little bag of make up.
Brooks A.
Merritt Is, FL
This is okay for a drugstore brand but I've had better. It's too sticky for my liking. It tastes like strawberries lol. It's a pretty color just too frosty
Valerie A.
Really cute color for summer, and although I'm not sure if it actually plumps, it is very glossy and does have a cooling effect to help make you think they're plumper!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
NYC always has some of the best lip plumper in my opinion. So, to see this one makes me excited to go out and finally buy it.
Adoro los labiales. los amo mas los tonos rosas y rojos ya que soy super palida me quedan perfectos.. lo quierooooooo
Heather C.
Johnson City, TN
Okay I must admit I am a high-end girl, but I LOVE this lip plumper. NYC is putting out some really great products, and you just can't beat the price.
Tinisha J.
Anderson, SC
Is it sticky or is it nice and smooth?
Christina M.
Is it a strong smell of strawberry?