Bree S.
Not my favorite as opposed to brands like Kylie Cosmetics. The colors are abundant which is nice, but the pencil needs constant sharpening, and isn’t very pigmented as other pencils.
Erica S.
San antonio, TX
This product is a testament to the old adage that you get what you pay for. It's very cheap, and that's about how the application goes. it felt like I was dragging an already dry liner across my lips and in return got little color payoff. What color payoff I did get vanished pretty quickly. If you're looking for something for a low price but okay quality, this is not it.
Xai X.
I love NYC but I am not a fan of these lip liners. I would highly prefer the NYX lipliners over these. These apply nice, but the color doesn't stay. I feel like as soon as I but a gloss or lipstick over the liner, it automatically moves the liner.
Michelle K.
Clarksville, TN
This product is very cheap. It is good for testing out different colors to see what works for your skin tone or for occasional short events(it doesn't last very long) but I'd recommend using a brand like nyx for quality at a reasonable cost.
Lawanda M.
I bought these lip glosses for my 15 year old. I thought the colors were nice on her. I've tried 2 different colors myself and liked them as well. It doesn't last that long but for the price I'm totally satisfied.
Sarah I.
Very good color, mixes and able to match with other lip products. Long lasting. MACtwig is the main color I match with.
Vanessa O.
These work well, Nice smooth lone, color stays on, everything that I expect from the company
Tenille D.
I love this lip liner. It doesn't get too smudgy like the others. For looks that blend into any lipstick I may use - I tend to use this which blends in perfectly.
Rupinder B.
These lip liners are okay. Not a lot of colours to choose from and don't last very long. I would recommend saving your money and buying something a few dollars more.