BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank you NYC for making life easier and making great lip liners that are not only smooth, but at around $2.00, perfect! I struggled for years finding lip liners and when I did find them they were high priced and did not go on smooth. I buy these at any chain beauty supply, and honestly will not use any other brand liner!!
Leslie O.
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite color hands down! It's very pigmented and feels good on my lips. No room for improvement I've bought this product plenty of times and I will continue to buy from this brand
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS LINER, I CAN OVER DRAW MY LIPS AND MAKE THEM LOOK LUCIIOUS AND FULL! I USE THESE PRODUCTS DAILY, AND IT GOES GOOD WITH ANY LIPSTICK THAT I HAVE. IT LASTS FOREVER, I GET IT AT WALMART, AND CAN'T WEAR MY LIP STICK WITHOUT IT!
Haidi C.
Haidi C.
Pharr, TX
Nyc always makes affordable products these liners are great but do tug a little on the lips ..i suggest putting a little balm beforehand.
amanda l.
amanda l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really really really good product. I have it for about 6 months now due to how I love it and am really not gonna throw it away
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Arbroath
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a decent lip liner. Got pigment but not amazing. Good colour selection. Not long wearing.