BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

candice r.
Corydon, KY
Not a bad lip gloss but deffinately not the best. The container leaks, which is a hassle because the gloss is very sticky. I like sticky gloss, on my lips. The color is relatively good but with it leaking I wont be purchasing again.
—September
The lipgloss was wayyy too thick for me. It really didn't meet my expectations. It was kinda hard to move around and use. I used this brand a couple of times hoping that'll it'd work but nope. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
Bought this and can't stand it. It's a sticky mess. It's very inexpensive but not even worth that. I ended up giving it to my daughter for her dress-up & pretend play time.
Maria G.
Houston
I defenetly think this is the right lip gloss no matter the color . It gives your lips that shine you need even if it's the only product you use for the day. U can use this product anywhere at any time. It leaves your lips hydrated and moist. Makes your lips look fuller . If you're going for a simple to go look I defenetly recommend this product 5 five stars.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Not one of my favorites. Found it overly sticky. Price was on point but seemed to lack quality. Wasn't a fan but will continue to try NYC products because they are reasonably priced
Iasmin Q.
Eu gostei bastante desse gloss, apesar dele ser bem simples é muito bom e sútil. Deixa os lábios super brilhosos e macios o que eu amo no dia a dia.
Alissa W.
Very smooth and last long. Color selections are very pretty and bright. Tube is convenient and fits in small compartments of your purse or handbag
Gabby A.
I like this a lot because it stayed on for a long period of time and you don't have to put it on 24/7 and it easy to apply on your lips!
Angeluca B.
Newark
Not a big fan of this brand. It's not very last longing at all. Yeah the color might look nice but barely stays on.
mishayna r.
I love this color because it's nice and smooth and gives a great texture to my lips that's not to dull looking.