BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color corrective cover sticks even out skin tones for a flawless look. The soft formula will not pull or tug around your gentle eye area. Use yellow corrective cover sticks to conceal dark under-eye circles and freckles. Green cover sticks hide blemishes and red blotches. Blend well under foundation. Create a fresh, natural look that lasts all day. see more...

Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product so much! I would recommend this to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Chamallie F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I did not think this provided enough coverage for my particular skin concerns.
osdanyrosse R.
Medellin
Muy importante en un maquillaje de noche o exclusivo de fiesta, a mi me ayuda mucho por tener la cara redonda para perfilarla y conseguir mas perfilacion en el rostro me encantaria el aue trae doble punta es mas útil para muchas chicas !!
The reason why I don't like this concealer is because I have very oily skin and it sometimes looks cakey underneath my eyes where I have put it. I also think that I don't like it because it's a stick and I normally use a liquid concealer. Otherwise if you don't have very oily skin this is a good product.
ainslie t.
HORRIBLE!
This product has the weirdest colour options, and is very cakey. It doesn't cover up well, and when it does you can tell you are trying to conceal something on your face. If you want a concealer from the drugstore that isn't too much money just go with fit me concealer this one is horrible.