BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color corrective cover sticks even out skin tones for a flawless look. The soft formula will not pull or tug around your gentle eye area. Use yellow corrective cover sticks to conceal dark under-eye circles and freckles. Green cover sticks hide blemishes and red blotches. Blend well under foundation. Create a fresh, natural look that lasts all day. see more...

Paola M.
I have used this for years. I apply around my nostrils and to help cover some age spots. It does a great job and stays on under other makeup. It doesn't clump or cause your makeup hard to apply. I highly recommend it.
Jannet M.
I used this when I first started out wearing makeup and It's an okay concealer. Would recommend using if in rush and need to cover something up quickly.
Brittany R.
I got last summer cause it was cheap, and I actually liked it! It covered well and I didn't need any brushes to blend. It was great and cheap for travel
Kristine N.
Bloomfield , NJ
If you have dry skin, don't do it. This will cling to your dry patches and make you look like you have flakes. NYC had powder tho is good to bake with.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I purchased this because it was cheap. I was surprised with how well it works. It has pretty nice coverage and works well for the price I paid.
Elizabeth T.
Totally fell in love with this! Its super cheap and good ro use for long periods of time! Totally using this as conceler for the girls prom
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN
This product is affordable and covers imperfections great! The application is very smooth and even! I like to use under my eyes as well!
Samantha C.
Gainesville, FL
Works well for a light coverage, can supply a medium coverage when paired with a decent foundation. Blends well with a beauty blender
Cheyeanna G.
Estancia, NM
Very nice conceler, wears well with any foundations. Also has amazing coverage for the price you pay. Recommend!
Karliz D.
This concealer was awful. It was so patchy hard to blend and so drying. I would not purchase it ever again!