BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color corrective cover sticks even out skin tones for a flawless look. The soft formula will not pull or tug around your gentle eye area. Use yellow corrective cover sticks to conceal dark under-eye circles and freckles. Green cover sticks hide blemishes and red blotches. Blend well under foundation. Create a fresh, natural look that lasts all day. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
This is a great dupe for the MAC paint pots. Just spread the concealer all over your lid. Blend it with a blending bud & cover in loose powder. ....Best eyeshadow base ever and you will be mind blow by the longevity of your eyeshadow!
Ashley D.
Orange Park, FL
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It works great when my face is moisturize, applies smooth and doesnt cake up. But if my face happens to still be dry, then it'll sit in my fine lines under my eyes and attach to the dry patches on my skin and become flakey.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Remember when you were in your early teens experimenting with makeup? That is when I first tried this product and i had no idea what to do with it. Now 23 yo this product is pretty good. The price is super affordable and you can find at and drugstore or walmart. The coverage is about a 4/5 . I would recommend if on a budget or use as a back up to a higher end concealer
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This was one of my first stick concealer and I really loved how easily it would glide and how easy it was to work with the product weather it was using my finger or beauty blender to blend it all in the coverage was good also a small ablmout was eaoung to cover any blemishes
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
THE BEST! This is undoubtedly the best corrector I've had in life, super pigmented, brings a lot of product, covers the dark circles without being heavy, does not leave marks on the lines of expression and the price is crazy for quality, certainly the best !
Lindsay B.
I did not like this concealer at all. It was very hard to blend and looked very caked under the eyes. This is not a good concealer. Like I said hard to apply. I would not buy this again because of these things.
Cam W.
I gave this product a 3/5 because when applying the concealer, it is harder to blend and does not last all day. This concealer is good for the quick touch up on the go type of thing. This is my own personal opinion of this product. Everyone is different on what they like and prefer so give it a try and see how you like it.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is my go to concealer as its a bit on the water based side and doesn't cake but is thick enough to cover but thin enough i don't know it's there. I usually only use concealer sticks like this on my kids for my eyeshadow to stick and last all day. This is perfect for that. The only thing that bothers me is that online NYC suggests much lower pricing than in store and it's hard to find at the price I'm used to buying it for less than $2 but lately everyone is pricing at stupid expensive prices!!!!

It doesn't do well for big spots or cuts or whatever cause it cakes with scars but if you don't have those problems it's perfect. Best used with your finger.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Ashleigh V.
South Wales , NY
This stuff is so inexpensive. I mean there are definitely better concealers out there. But I like this a lot. I wish there were more color options. It doesn't last very long either.