Nyc N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSAIC EYE POWDER uploaded by Melisa C.Nyc N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSAIC EYE POWDER uploaded by Carole M.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

MOSAIC EYE POWDER Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Blue see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Clayton
Earth tones love them they are my favorite. Is very compact and cute. I would definitely buy it again when I need another one. Is my first time buying it but going back for more. I'm not sure if they have softer colors but will check.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Great pigment! Cheap and affordable. Looks great on my eyes along with anything I wear! Comes with a variety of colors. Looks great with my blue eyes. Would definitely use again! Overall great and I recommend it
Bailey F.
I thought this was super cute packaging! It was the first time but this product and i wasn't super impressed. The color faded really fast though the day and it was super pigmented. The colors all blended in together really well though.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I like how easy it is to use and how small and compact it is so i can definitely take it on the go! I would recommend this to people who do not like to carry alot of things on the go!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Review for: N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSAIC EYE POWDER #821B BEYOND THE SEA more...
Great local Dollar Tree find, product & colors ! I enjoyed trying this shadow palette out and with the convenience of being at a low cost.
Marissa L.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSSAIC EYE POWDER #820B BROWN SUGAR more...
This is a great product for when you want to do a neutral smokey eye! You can use it very subtle or bold. Blends out nicely as well.
Stephanie W.
Conover
Love NYX products. They are affordable and compare to high end products. Would definitely recommend all of their products.
Mindy M.
Harrison, ME
love the nude colors of this product. the shades are perfect for day looks and the pigments stay for a while
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Great blush mixed colors to match anything..
Goes on good
stays on all day
Sparkly colors for all occasions
Claire K.
Review for: N.Y.C. COLOR WHEEL MOSSAIC EYE POWDER #820B BROWN SUGAR more...
I like the colors, however they aren't super pigmented and can be difficult to pick up with brushes