Rose L.
This good for an inexpensive brow product. It's a bit chaulky. I had a difficult time trying to mix the wax with the powder for application. If you can figure that out it should work for its price point.
Lindsay J.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this product every single day on my brows. I have hardly made a dent in the product, so I'm really excited that it seems to last a while. It's so easy to use, the color is perfect, and it stays on all day long.
Tina E.
I love all N.Y.C. products. They are good quality and are very inexpensive. This product stays on all day and can even be used as a brush on eyeliner.
Maureen m.
Browns Mills, NJ
I found this product to be very poor quality .the price is decent, but other than that I wouldn't recommend this product at all
Sarah B.
It's actually hilarious how I picked this up as an emergency product to replace my ColourPop brow product, and fell completely in love with this. It's so simple and cheap but it works amazingly. I hate the brush and don't use the little tweezers for anything, but the powder itself is amazing, and I LOVE having an eyebrow wax on hand to tame my brows. Definitely won't be spending top dollar on expensive brow products after discovering this.