BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color browser brush-on brow powder with grooming wax and tweezers is your complete kit for beautiful brows! Makes the most of your eyebrows... With better than natural results. Long-lasting grooming wax holds hairs neatly in place for all day perfection... Powder fills in bare spots... Who can ask for more?

• It's such a great product and so affordable and pigmented I do re...1 Answers
  • How is this? Is it good or can anyone recommend a good drug store...3 Answers
  • Very affordable and pigmented and I love how easy it is to work w...1 Answers
Nyc N.Y.C. Browser Brush On Brow(Case of 42)
  • "Just got this last night I love the powder i don't know how the grooming wax works yet nor the tweezers but the powder so far works great and I already know this will be apart of my daily make up routine." in 1 review
  • "The wax doesn't last very long though, but this product works 100x better than any pencil i've used." in 1 review
  • "This works so much better than pencil to make your brows appear fuller and more shapely." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
I'm new to eyebrow makeup and I think this product might work better for people who are experienced with brushes and how to use them. Also the color is a lot darker than I expected. I have what would be considered "dirty blonde" hair and, in my opinion, this color was too dark. I haven't even tried with the wax yet but I feel like that will be its own issue.
Victoria M.
I used this brow powder for years! When I had fuller brows it filled them in perfectly. Now that I've lost my sense and over plucked my eyebrows too much (wahhhhh) I have to something a little more heavy duty. But I absolutely love this product!! I wish my eyebrows were fuller so I could continue to use it.
Ruth G.
I currently own this brow powder in brunette and it matches my eyebrow color well. I don't use the brush that comes with the kit because I use a different brow brush. The brush that comes with the kit does not pick up the powder well but this powder is definitely worth the cost.
Angela C.
Ive been using this product a cpl years now, and love it. I haven't really tried anything else. Long lasting. Not expensive with great results.
Amanda C.
Lake Isabella, CA
Love this product! It is my life, it saved my brows! And amazing consistency, and fairly easy to use!
Lindsey Y.
Highlandville, MO
This product surprisingly works great! I feel as if I'm using a high end product!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great product and I love the little tweezers. They make filling in eyebrows easy
Alana C.
This is crazy cheap and super easy to use.. Really recommend! This little duo palette for your eyebrows is perfect for sculpting and shaping your brow to what you want it to look like (the gel like side smoothes everything down perfectly)! The brown shade in this duo pack is a pretty universal shade (in terms of brownish shades of course) and is totally build able if you want it darker! Recommend!!
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
This is my go-to eyebrow kit. I use it pretty much every time I do my makeup. It's very inexpensive which is a plus for me. I doubt it compares to the more high end products but this does the trick for me just fine. It goes on nicely and stays long term. I definitely recommend this product.
Kendall  H.
Silver Spring , MD
I Love brow powder in general but I Used To Use this product all the Time. This brand is so pigmented and my brows always look nice when I’m done with the product. The packaging comes with a angled brush, spooly and tweezers. The tweezers are not that good though
Kayla B.
Is this a good product for a beginner ?
Sadies H.
How is this? Is it good or can anyone recommend a good drug store brow powder?
Krys J.
Is this a powder or a gel-like consistency? Just asking because it doesn't look like a powder
America S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than a pencil for a beginner?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Very affordable and pigmented and I love how easy it is to work with it and I love it such q great buy