BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York girls don't pretend to be anything they're not: just groomed and gorgeous. Just like celebrities on the red carpet, in New York City you have to make yourself the best you can be to succeed. But in the city that never sleeps, there's certainly no time for hours in front of the mirror. This 5-in-1 product that will bring you fast fabulousness. Erase skin imperfections and make your skin look 'perfectly real' for up to 14 hours, just like stars. see more...

• Is the lightest shade really fair, like porcelain, or more like a...3 Answers
  • Does this foundation come in darker tones and will it give good c...2 Answers
  • Really considering a bb cream. I have a 1 year old and not much t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Why?????? Is this not highly rated. First off, I used 6 bottle of this and this is the best BB cream I have used. Better than Covergirl's In my opinion. I have bad pores and it does the job. My skin is oily and when I wear this mixed with Loreal True Match Foundation is the best combination for my face. My skin looks flawless and always had compliments every time I use it. Definitely underrated product and will forever keep using it. :)
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I use the light shade normally and in the summer I'll use the medium, but it's a really nice, subtle foundation. I have combination skin and it evens it all out to be the same tone and semi-matte. It's not super great to cover up acne or redness, but it evens out skin tone with a light formula really well as well as eliminating pores on my cheeks. But you have to be a little careful with the shades, especially since there isn't a very big color range... too pale and you WILL look like a ghost, too dark and you will look like an Oompa Loompa.
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I loved using this when I started getting into makeup about 3 years ago. It's very lightweight but adds enough makeup to cover any imperfections. Really good for beginners. I would repurchase for my younger siblings but not for myself since I like full coverage products now.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I know BB creams are supposed to be light but this one is like you're wearing nothing and not in a good way. Minimal coverage and that 'instant matte' is a lie. It is instant gloss, it looks like I've been sweating the second I put it on and that sweat look lasts the whole day. The makeup itself though...is gone by the end of the day, looks like you never even tried to put makeup on at all. Don't waste your time.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
My favorite bb creme. It not only is a bb creme, it also adds light coverage. I have a lot of freckles so my options for foundation are either wear a lot or none at all. This is the perfect in between. It helps cover up blemishes but also doesn't hide my freckles. This is one of my favorite products in my makeup bag.
Patricia P.
A mi en lo particular no me prueba, el subtono es como gris y no me va bien. Casi no tiene cobertura por no decir que es casi inexistente (si tienes la piel sin imperfecciones esto es para ti). Es bien barata pero no me funciona así que no la compraría nuevamente.
ashley h.
Seneca, SC
This is the first BB cream I found myself using a lot. BUT, that was before I found something better. Compared to other BB creams I use now, this is very thick and looks caked on, providing too much coverage even with just a little. It turns out looking more greasy than matte.
Crystal H.
Georgia
I love this product sm. I bought it from my local dollar store. It happened to be very inexpensive. It has lasted me 2 months. Its super easy to apply. Just need a beauty blender or even your fingers. I would definitely recommend and I would buy again.
Lilian R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this bb cream, it's by far my favorite! I don't have too much to cover up just a little bit of redness so it works perfectly for me; it have a matte finish and it holds very well during the day (even on summer in Brazil) I'm on my third bottle already!
Cassandra Z.
I'm currently trying to find a BB cream without weird undertones and doesn't oxidize (is that the word?) throughout the day. This might finally be the one for me (besides Garnier's). If you don't need a lot of coverage and like a matte finish without breaking the bank, I'd give this one a go👍
Michelle A.
Does this foundation makes your face look cakey ? Is it good for oily skin ?
amy k.
Really considering a bb cream. I have a 1 year old and not much time to mess around with makeup. is this worth it and does it provide lasting coverage?
Amanda W.
Is the lightest shade really fair, like porcelain, or more like an ivory?
Tanya D.
Dartmouth , NS
Does this foundation come in darker tones and will it give good coverage for oily skin?
Eveli C.
Saint Paul, MN
I've recently bout this and I Would love it if someone told me whether or not you would recommend this to someone with sensitive skin. Is it very high pigmented or does it have a natural glow to it?