Nyc N.Y.C. 8 Hour City Proof Extended Wear Lip Gloss, Freeze Mauve, 0.22 Fluid Ounce (3 Pack)

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Need a gloss that you can count on/ Lunch in Central Park followed by an unexpected key meeting in Chelsea. No time to retouch. Keep Calm your lips are groomed with NYC's City Proof Up to 8HR Gloss. Its incredible formula offers high-shine and rich color with no sticky feel and serious staying power. So just gloss and go to live your New Yorker life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
Review for: Freeze Mauve more...
I really didn't like this lipgloss. I liked the color but not the formula. I didn't understand the little pearls that were in there when I bought it and it is SUPER sticky. It is pretty long lasting but I don't think I would recommend this to everyone.
Bridget B.
Rutland
Omgggg! I absolutely love this stuff. And this happens to be one of my favorite colors too. It's just the right texture.. and lasts quite awhile compared to most. Always grab a couple at a time when I see them because its hard to find the perfect color lip gloss, so when I find it.. I grab extra! I would totally recommend this product to all the ladies out there.
Janae D.
My mother in law was looking for a lip gloss that went on easy and made her lips feel smooth. She tried NYC and that is all she uses. It is easy to apply and last for hours.
Brittney J.
Daphne, AL
I really tried to like this product. I really did. But it just didn't get the job done. Was really sticky. Only bought it once. Didn't meet my expectations at all! I would not recommend this to anyone unfortunately.
Lisdelian B.
Humao
Utilize el producto para una fecha muy especial y quedé muy encantada. Me gustó mucho el color y su duración
Suelen R.
Minden, NV
What woman does not love to have lips with incredible colors ?! This Baton is beautiful! I love to use it. It ended my order and I did not find it to buy more.
janiette leidy H.
this gloss aside from beautiful is super soft for our lips, also moisturizes have beautiful colors for all tastes recommended 100%
Misty C.
Absolutely Lizard Lip Gloss it last long and as a good smell and it's not super sticky definitely recommend to anyone
brooke l.
T this is a good product as well i like all of the different colors that i am able to get this product in and buy .
Uyen N.
Port arthur, TX
Review for: Ruby Pink more...
Soft natural color. Stays on long and lips moisturizing! Unlike other brands this one does not dry out your lip