BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Specifications Color: Gramercy Glitz Size: 0.33 oz Dimension: 1.12 W x 1.12 D x 2.73 L Weight: 0.1 lbs see more...

• Nyc N.Y.C. 155 0.33 oz New York Color Expert Last Nail Po...3 Answers
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Love this, I love all things sparkly, I actually only picked this it to use it on my younger sisters nails and then ended up being it myself. The brush was very sturdy as it always is with this brand, and it wasn't running or water like. I lived it.
Wanda G.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this color of nail polish.  The N. Y. C. brand is my first go to brand when I am looking for that special color. The nail polish is long lasting and to Glitzy!
Monique A.
Clintonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price for a decent nail polish my girls love the colors. With glitter versions, it's actually pretty easy to take off which isn't always the case for a glittery nail polish.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the absolute worst at multiple coats; I do not have the patience for multiple coats and this tries me every time. I wanna paint and go. What it lacks in thickness, it makes up for in color. But be prepared to sit for a bit.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
Great nail polish it lasts a long time and doesn’t chip and all I use it all the time if I don’t go to a nail salon it is my go to at home nail polish I love it’s shine it is a wonderful product to use 💅🏾💅🏾💅🏾
Raquel c.
Rialto, CA
I have this polish in a few colors and it's an okay polish. Overall I like it but it's not my favorite. I like the color selection but I feel like some of the colors are a bit sheer.
Amanda L.
Super excited that I have the pleasure of trying this product because I've been watching it for a while now! Amazing quality and the cost is affordable and the price point is what I expected considering the name brand. Definitely will be recommending to everyone and no complaints frome!!
Melissa M.
The nail polish is pretty decent. Unsure on whether it was the clear coat I had placed over it to give it a bit of shine, but it didn't last long.
Emma M.
Nyc N.Y.C. 155 0.33 oz New York Color Expert Last Nail Polish Gramercy Glitz How do you get full coverage (lots of glitter) on your nail?