NYC New York Color York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmery Eyeshadow, Opal Sparkle 891 - 1 Ea

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

One: N.Y.C. Sparkle Eye Dust Shimmering Brush-On Eye Color, Opal Sparkle 891A see more...

• Has anyone tried this and do they have a picture with it on?1 Answers
  • Does this product come in other colors? Do you apply over...3 Answers
  • "I love this product for highlighting my eyes for special occasions. I use it as a highlight under my eyebrows and I'll even use it mixed in with some blush to give me a glittery look. " in 22 reviews
  • "This can be used as a really good highlighter, especially in the inner corners of the eyes, but it is fairly strong." in 1 review
  • "I used the crap out of this in high school and loved it!!" in 1 review
Crystal O.
West Baldwin
I like sparkle but way too much fall out when applying this to lid. Also the small applicator it has isn't the greatest. If you use this try using an eyeshadow brush and spray your brush with setting spray to wet it a little before applying to your eyelids.
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
This is my absolute most favorite eye shadow shade that I have ever tried. I can not say enough about how much I love the "frosted" look that it gives. I mainly wear this one in the Winter, when I can find it. It is difficult to find where I live, so I grab one when I see it.
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
Not too bad a shadow for the affordable price, but the pigment wears off if you don't use a good primer. I ended up using it to accentuate children's face painting.
Sandra A.
not the best it dont stay on long at all and wasn't worth as  uch as i paid maybe on sale and its kinda messy when applyed alot of room to im prove the brush. My eye color is brown
Layna T.
Don't waste your money. Only a little bit comes out at a time. You have to put tons of layers on to even look like you have eye shadow on. If you have oily skin, it wears off within 30 mins. The container is kinda like lipgloss with a wand, after awhile, you only get so much out and the rest is stuck in there and you can never get it out. The lid never stays on. So if you carry your make up in a bag, be prepared for a huge mess because it spills all over!
Madi E.
Lockport, NY
Very pretty, fallout is extremely easy though. Is not pigmented well, and transfers extremely easy. I use it on occasion, easy to apply and use though. It comes in a tube like a lip gloss and even has the same type of applicator as a lip gloss, which doesnt work i got two colors of this and i am not very impressed, they are suuuuuuuuper thin in color too, i dumped some out and used a better brush to apply it and it comes out a little better, but not by any significant means, i think it is too expensive for how poor it is... but oh well! not even very sparkly, or shimmery
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use to swear by this stuff! I wore it in high school and I swore I looked so good. This is before these things were used just for under the eyebrow. I use to just cover my entire lid with it or sometimes wear a bold blue or purple and but it on under my water line/ bottom lashes. That actually did look really pretty. I can't believe they still make this!
Michaela L.
If you want a cheap inner eye highlight that’s poppin’ then look no further. This stuff is so reflective & shimmery it is unreal. The only thing I don’t like about it is the container & brush it comes with... it ends up making a huge mess if you aren’t overly careful. I always just end up using a tiny detail brush when I use this.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
I love this beautiful sparkle with awesome shine. My eyes pop with glow when I use this. The price is great for the value. I love that it stays on without wearing off. I advise anyone who’s looking for the perfect sparkle to purchase this.
Krystal P.
I like the shimmer it gives but it is cheap. If you are wanting your kids to have play makeup this is the kind. Easy to come off and it's very light in color. You could also use it as a primer if you run out of your eye primer
Kristie S.
Easton , PA
Does this product come in other colors? Do you apply over your eye shadow? Does it give a shimmery look?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Has anyone tried this and do they have a picture with it on?