BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
I feel like in the last few years they have changed the formula and so the lip plumping is not as good as it used to be.  I'm not looking to end up with blowfish lips but some sort of slightly noticeable change would be nice.  It's a great color though and the price is extremely affordable so I do enjoy that aspect of it.
DAWN M.
This is the perfect nude apricot -y colored lip gloss. Slight pumps your lips. The only con is that it can get a little sticky and make it easy for your hair to stick to your lips.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Krysten S.
Sweetwater, TN
This is actually really nice. I've bought three so far. Plus, my boyfriend thinks it smells good ;) So, I'll definitely buy more
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I like this lip gloss but not this scent i like more fruity or minty taste and or smells but regaurdless love this brand!!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
These glosses are pretty good for the price they have a light tint to them their great to apply for a lipstick
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Yana G.
Amazing texture and it does make my lips bigger. But my rate is 4/5 because it doesn't last for too long.