NYC New York Color York Color Classic Eyebrow and Eyeliner Pencil, in the Navy 924 - 1 Ea uploaded by Daisy B.NYC New York Color York Color Classic Eyebrow and Eyeliner Pencil, in the Navy 924 - 1 Ea uploaded by Jenny W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.Y.C. New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils allow you to line eyes and fill in brows. Perfect, salon quality eyebrow shaping with a natural, non-waxy finish. see more...

• "My go to eyeliner pencil. Not fancy at all, no frills, basic black waxy pencil. This actually stays though! For me it gets the job done at an unbeatable price." in 12 reviews
Melissa M.
It is very affordable and worth the money. However, it does not beat the high end ones. Do not expect this to be your holy grail if you already invest in high end eyeliners. This eyeliner/eyebrow pencil gets the work done. It last for a long time and usually lasts an entire school day. However, sharpen it regularly. If you buy the dark brown shade, it's great to use as a eyeliner and a brow pencil.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
I love to use this to start off my brows. I have very thin brows & i use this to fill in some gaps, to darken my brow, and as a base for my Anastasia brow powder duo or NYX cake powder. Since i use brown brow powder, it helps cancel out that redish color it gives. This pencil is blendable, works great if you want natural looking eye brows
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe it's just me or perhaps I just did it wrong but I didn't care for the product that much. For some reason it didn't seem to last as long as I thought it would, meaning a work day, and the color didn't pop as much as I wanted. It just seemed to blend in with my skin tone.
Cat H.
Erwin, NC
I use this eyeliner in Taupe. It's really the perfect color for my brows. It's become the only thing I use for them. And it's just waxy enough that I'm not worried about it smearing or my brow hairs going wild. Now I don't have much problem with that anyway but it does the job for me.
Holly L.
Hermantown, MN
My makeup must have! I have tried many (more expensive) eyeliners and I always come back to this. I tight line my bottom lashes and nothing else goes on as smooth with as much control as this pencil. Plus it always costs well below the price of a single cup of coffee, such a good value!
Kirsten L.
These are Sooo cheap that you just can't beat the price. The packaging is simple, not a lot of waste involved.

I have blue eyes and the color can be fun if I'm doing makeup a little differently. I bought this at walmart. I would definitely buy it again even though it drives me nuts if the eyeliner breaks of in my sharpener or even worse, on my face. It's seems a lot of liners do that though.
Julia S.
New Market
Thus eyeliner is one of the best that i have used. Its easy to sharpen, semi creamy texture smudges easy yet stays put. It wears off eithin 8 hours and washes off completely with sosp and water. No fragrance , true color and great affordable price makes this a makeup bag staple.
Loricia K.
Alto, GA
I had to give these eyeliner pencils 2 stars. They work, but the pigment just wasn't there. I found myself going over the line over and over for it to really stick. That being said, once built up they are very pretty. Also, I had an issue where it didn't want to lay down on my lower inner rim which was annoying. They are super cheap so I guess for the price they work but not the best.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
This was one of the first eyeliners i ever bought, because of the price. I liked it at first, but over time it dried out and was just awful. The color is so pretty! The pencil breaks easy, doesn't slide on that easy, sharpens out of shape, and constantly breaks when you use it. It doesn't have the best staying power on the waterline. There are better liners for the same price though.
Jolena M.
CORRY, PA
If you are looking for something that is just plain Jane this is it. I usually don't do my make up a lot so I feel bad spending a lot of money knowing I will use it like 4 times and then it's time to change make up again so I stick to just the basics. this eyeliner works great and compared to some it is pretty cheap. so overall it works and it doesn't kill the pocketbook!

back