BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Waterproof. Smudge-proof formula stays put! Made in Germany.

N.Y.C. New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils
  • "N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Black.. Makeup my thing will always try something at less a few times ...." in 42 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, and long lasting. doesn't smudge easily when you happen to rub your eye, or if your eyes water. affordable and almost always in stock" in 29 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is so wonderful . it stays on my waterline & I would recommend it to anyone " in 24 reviews
Renee S.
This is great eyeliner with Great pigment which I believe is good for making up your face for any spooky face you see fit it has staying power too and is very reasonable price
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product to keep in your bag for touch ups! Lasts a decent amount of time, the only thing is that you may want to warm the end before applying, I usually just use a lighter. It give the liner a kohl effect, goes on darker and smoother.
Cheryl M.
Concord, NC
I have purchased the NYC waterproof liner in 932 dark brown. I love the color and the formula in that it is smooth, creamy, and glides on nicely. It doesn't pull or feel dry making it hard to get the effortless line. However, I would not say that it is waterproof. In fact, it comes off very easily. I personally don't buy it for the waterproof aspect. I only paid $1 for it and actually prefer it over some of my high end liners, but again... don't purchase this if you are looking for a non smudge, waterproof eyeliner. ; ) I am giving it the two stars because it is not what it says it is, but that I like the formula anyway.
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
The one I have is Black and It works so well. I love using this eyeliner because its a great price but also works wonders. I use this if I know I will be having a date night and it lasts all night. It didn't rub off until I used my eye make up remover. I also have issues with eyeliners smudging or getting all under my eyes after an hour or so of wearing it. Love this eye pencil will keep continue to buys these. I get my NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil from fred Meyers.
Josephine G.
Tucson
While putting it on there was a little smudging, I wasn't going for smoky eye, but that was what I ended up with. This was easy to use, normally I use liquid eyeliner, but it isn't always possible. This is a great back up for me. It may have been user mistake that caused the smudges. It has lasted me. So, I had to replace by expiration date, not because it ran out. Which I appreciate since this is a reasonably priced eyeliner. It does last. So maybe if you are more used to pencils than I am, I would definitely recommend this for you.
Shawna G.
As a Starbucks Barista it's always helpful to look good along with knowing what you're doing. I love this pencil because it goes on smooth and doesn't smear while I'm running around collecting items for peoples orders!

Thank you Influenster for giving me this opportunity to try this product for free!
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
My number one favorite liquid liner to use for a winged eye, cat eye look. The applicator itself is great and allows me to be precise and avoid mistakes. I have re purchased this liner several times and plan to comtinue doing so. The formula is also great doesn't crack and it definitely is waterproof as it claims to be.
Denise C.
This is such an amazing eyeliner it's so inexpensive and pick it up at your local drugstore and it last forever and my waterline the only thing is it does March which is kind of annoying but I would definitely repurchase again because the color is just so black it's nine off black it's actually like jet black
Hilda L D.
I got this one in dark brown and I love how it looked on my upper lid...I just need to practice to make it look like I have lashes, LOL! By the way, when I put some over my lashes, it smudged to my lower lid. That is why I rated it a 3 star. Sorry.
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
This brand is very affordable and the quality is good, but it's true that you're paying for what you get. I have tried many different waterproof eyeliner and I'd have to say this one isn't waterproof. The way the eyeliner looks is fantastic but the downside is the waterproof doesn't actually work!
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
I am wondering if this eyeliner is safe for contact lens wearers.
Holly B.
Madison, WI
Is this product safe for the waterline? how long does it last? does it smear or move throughout the day?
whitney j.
Is this product really waterproof?
sam k.
Gainesville, FL
How does it glide on the skin?? is it easy to apply?
Rory L.
I was curious if this was hard to apply? or does it go on easily?