NYC New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Isadora A.

BY GENERIC

NYC New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil: Waterproof formula Long-lasting coverage Dermatologist tested see more...

NYC New York Color Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
  • "If your in a pinch or tight on money I would recommend this to you." in 2 reviews
  • "I know it seems obvious, that's what they're made for, but these work to such a high quality I was shocked." in 1 review
  • "I love that's waterproof but it doesn't take a long time to take off when I remove it." in 1 review
  • "The colour quality is very good too." in 1 review
Macc_Princess C.
Normal , AL
Hands down the best eyeliner i have ever use even over the high-end brand I tend to pick up this eyeliner... I apply eyeliner everyday and 4 out of the 5 days im picking this one when every time i come across this one in the store i pick all of them up off the shelf
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
I have tried every eyeliner possible this is the cheapest yet the best and can be found at any drug store. The color comes out great and it lasts all day. Very easy to apply and comes out great
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
These blend and go on smoothly. I can use them as accents, to line my waterliner, to line my eyelids, everything. I know it seems obvious, that's what they're made for, but these work to such a high quality I was shocked. I have doubles of every color I normally use. The shades go on so creamy and are good left alone or for blending. Never have had a problems with these.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This is my go to eyeliner, I wear it every day. I love that's waterproof but it doesn't take a long time to take off when I remove it. Great product, it smudges a little but I've got a smudge brush to fix that.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I use this eyeliner fairly often. It's exceptional quality for the price. It smudges a little more than I would like but with some looks (such as the smokey eye) that actually works to the advantage.
Paula-Beth T.
This isn't good product for the price it costs. The feel of the product and the product aren't amazing, but compared to other brands at this price it is a good buy.
Karen c.
Mineral Wells, TX
It's a good eyeliner for a inexpensive price. It's goes on pretty smooth and does what it needs to do not bad for what it does a great price
Hiram C.
Pretty good love the fact that they eyeliner goes on very smoothly doesn't stop when running through runs smotth through your eyelid
Sarah E.
I love this eyeliner! It does not smear and it is very reasonably priced. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone on a budget.
Misty Z.
East Alton, IL
I use the midnight black one. Nice product for the price. If your in a pinch or tight on money I would recommend this to you.