BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow is available in 10 glamorous shades. Dazzling sparkle adds a dramatic, light-catching appearance to the eye. The dust contains emollient ingredients for a soft, silky feel. Light reflecting properties provide a dazzling sparkle and luminous appearance. The soft, silky powder is effortlessly blended to provide adjustable color coverage and intensity. see more...

• what's is a good dupe for this product? my mom loves it b...1 Answers
  • Where can i pickup this product4 Answers
  • I depend on long lasting with school and all that other s...6 Answers
NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow
  • "I received this in my paradise vox box. It's highly pigmented. It lasted about 7 hours for me without reapplying. The only thing I didn't like was how the glitter was a little messy when I was applying it, but it wasn't to bad. " in 41 reviews
  • "I receieved this in my Paradise VoxBox and I have to say that it is very pigmented and beautiful, but it does have a bit of fall-out." in 20 reviews
  • "It is a little messy when applying because of the way it's packaged but it's something that can be overlooked and not too big of a problem if you're being careful." in 10 reviews
  • "For me, it's too light to use as a normal eyeshadow on your lid but I love putting a little bit of 'Opal Sparkle' on the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone!" in 10 reviews
  • "It is a bit messy if you use the applicator, I only used it to put the product on my eyelids and then a eyeshadow brush." in 8 reviews
Sara E.
South Gap
Very unimpressed with the quality of this eye dust. It’s very crumbly, does not work well alone or with others shadows. Very unimpressed with the quality and will not re-purchase this item.
ochean s.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Amethyst Dazzle more...
When they say dust they mean it lol it’s really Dusty and I hate them very much you can find them at the 99 only store they are really bad they are not pigment whatsoever but they was very long lasting that why I can’t give it a one star but for a dollar it’s okay !! But I would not recommend it to anyone and they have crazy fallout
katelin S.
Alva, Oklahoma
Review for: Opal Sparkle more...
This gives your eyes that extra glam look. I love using this over a white eyeshadow and it looks fabulous. I love using it with neutral colors, or my bright red eye looks.
susie t.
Northbridge
Review for: Golden Champagne more...
I love this product! Not only does it create a beautiful shimmery colour that makes a beautiful halo eye effect if placed in the middle of your eyes, highlights your inner corner, and you can even apply it to the high points of your face to highlight them! It's so versatile, gorgeous, and pigmented! I am definitely repurchasing!
Jada J.
Review for: Opal Sparkle more...
I love this product I use it for highlighter and I use it in my eye looks to I would recommend this to everyone. I can't remember the price because I got this a long time ago but I remember it was not pricey.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
super cool i love it recommend to everyone. gives s nice shimmery look so inline with the product. it's super smooth and easy to apply. i got it from my local walgreens super cheap and works amazing.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
I really liked the idea of this product but when it came down to it, it just wasn't that great. I tried using it multiple times but the.fall out was just out of control Andy it wasn't cheap to begin with. I would not recommend this product to anyone but 12 year olds.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
I love these little shadows! They are a great price! They are super pigmented and shimmery! I love the applicator too, it makes it so easy to use! I would absolutely buy it again! I recommend it for sure!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Diamond Dust more...
I purchased the shade Diamond Dust & it is very pigmented and super shimmery so win-win for me. The only problem is it is a bit messy when applying; it goes everywhere when I'm trying to apply it to my lids.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I received this eye shadow as a gift (not from Influenster). I immediately thought it was a stunning color, however I didn't have high hopes about it being able to stay on all day. Boy was I wrong!

-I used an eye-shadow primer before application.
-I tapped the eye-shadow wand over my hand to knock out any loose dust that would have ended up all over my face
-I applied to my lid, and took the extra shadow for my hand if I wanted a more intense look.

It lasted ALL day! The color was still the way I wanted. And it looked like I had just put it on. And at that price? I'll re-buy!
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
I depend on long lasting with school and all that other stuff so how long would you say this lasts for?
Rachel D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How do you apply the eyeshadow? I've messed with it but it just makes a mess.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
Where can i pickup this product
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Is this gloss as messy as it looks? does It have a good texture?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Is the staying power really good? good as in no need to put primer good?