BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow is available in 10 glamorous shades. Dazzling sparkle adds a dramatic, light-catching appearance to the eye. The dust contains emollient ingredients for a soft, silky feel. Light reflecting properties provide a dazzling sparkle and luminous appearance. The soft, silky powder is effortlessly blended to provide adjustable color coverage and intensity. see more...

• what's is a good dupe for this product? my mom loves it but i thi...1 Answers
  • Where can i pickup this product4 Answers
  • I depend on long lasting with school and all that other stuff so ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I receieved this in my Paradise VoxBox and I have to say that it is very pigmented and beautiful, but it does have a bit of fall-out." in 20 reviews
  • "It is a little messy when applying because of the way it's packaged but it's something that can be overlooked and not too big of a problem if you're being careful." in 10 reviews
  • "For me, it's too light to use as a normal eyeshadow on your lid but I love putting a little bit of 'Opal Sparkle' on the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone!" in 10 reviews
  • "*I DID GET THIS FOR FREE COMPLIMENTARY FROM INFLUENSTER FOR TESTING PURPOSES BUT THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION! " in 9 reviews
  • "i got a lot of compliments :-), i would recommend using primer before you put it on, mine stayed on all day and that makes me very happy because most eyeshadow's I've bought before are gone after a few hours. " in 8 reviews
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sparkles are a girls best friend, and this one was my favorite look! I would have preferred more of a purple tint or lavender but overall, I love how it stayed all day until I got home and washed my face. You could see it whether I was in direct light or not. Gave my eyes a glow and made them look bigger and brighter. Would definitely recommend to the next person!
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I wanted to look luminous for a work night out. I decided to try NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow. I not only used it on my upper eyes I also used it lightly on my cheeks and the v line of my top. I received so many compliments on the shimmer and glow I had. I got mine for a decent price and I definitely recommend it.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again huge fan of NYC makeup, but couldn't give a full 5 stars. Like the brilliant blue color it will get on your eyeliner & lashes a little bit. I do like the fact though that the white after applied turns to a sort of light pink shade at least for me anyways. If you don't mind the minor issue, I recommend.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
I can not rave about this product enough! I now own 4 colors and will keep adding to my collection. I wear them almost everyday. They are super pigmented and give you just the right amount of shimmer. It is a bit messy to apply but with any loose shimmer you will have that.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, Az
Color was nice enough.. But this stuff literally just went everywhere. All over my face, all over the counter, every where. I bought it for Halloween because it was cheap and the right color, but I don't think I will use this product again simply because of the mess.
Megan E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love sparkles and shimmer, so this one is one of my favorite go-to's when I want to add a bit of shimmer to the inside corner of my eye with a flat eyeshadow, or just completely bedazzle an eyeshadow.
E B.
The NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow is nice for highlighting eyes. It is very shimmery and has a slight purple hue. It is nice for making the eyelids appear lifted up and brighter.
cierra m.
Who doesnt love to sparkle? This product is simply amazing. I love to use this, it fits my personality wonderful. Great shadow to use for a night out or just to create a fun look!
anna s.
smithtown NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! It does have a lot of fall out so I have to do my eyes before my foundation. But it blends great and lasts all day I have a beautiful purple brown color.
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
Super easy and quick to use, specially on the go. I usually simple colors and they have a good variety of colors. It was my first time using it and I would definitely recommend.
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
I depend on long lasting with school and all that other stuff so how long would you say this lasts for?
Rachel D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How do you apply the eyeshadow? I've messed with it but it just makes a mess.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
Where can i pickup this product
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this gloss as messy as it looks? does It have a good texture?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Is the staying power really good? good as in no need to put primer good?