NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "I received this in my paradise vox box. It's highly pigmented. It lasted about 7 hours for me without reapplying. The only thing I didn't like was how the glitter was a little messy when I was applying it, but it wasn't to bad. " in 41 reviews
- "I receieved this in my Paradise VoxBox and I have to say that it is very pigmented and beautiful, but it does have a bit of fall-out." in 20 reviews
- "It is a little messy when applying because of the way it's packaged but it's something that can be overlooked and not too big of a problem if you're being careful." in 10 reviews
- "For me, it's too light to use as a normal eyeshadow on your lid but I love putting a little bit of 'Opal Sparkle' on the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone!" in 10 reviews
- "It is a bit messy if you use the applicator, I only used it to put the product on my eyelids and then a eyeshadow brush." in 8 reviews
-I used an eye-shadow primer before application.
-I tapped the eye-shadow wand over my hand to knock out any loose dust that would have ended up all over my face
-I applied to my lid, and took the extra shadow for my hand if I wanted a more intense look.
It lasted ALL day! The color was still the way I wanted. And it looked like I had just put it on. And at that price? I'll re-buy!
The best method I have found to apply this is to put on a cream shadow and then dab the applicator on your eyelid. Then use your finger to pat in the product and dust it over the area of your eyelid you want to cover. This color looks great in the inner corner of your eye to brighten everything up! Applying it this way minimized the fallout.
I love that it is shimmery and there aren't glitter chunks in it. It is an amazing soft texture!!! Beautiful!
The only downside is the packaging because when you remove the applicator you do see some loose product fly out.
I really want to go purchase more colors!!
The dough foot applicator is a little out of place with the powder, I was unsure about it, but it actually works pretty decent. It's small so it makes it more precise than say a roller ball.
There is quite a bit of fallout, but that is to be expected I think with this kind of product.
I use these often for really quick 1 eyeshadow looks when I'm in a hurry and want a little something. They are also great over a stickier base for a really done-up look.
The colors are fabulous and the price is right.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos