N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, Translucent, 0.33 Ounce uploaded by Carolimar M.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, Translucent, 0.33 Ounce uploaded by sinead c.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York in vogue girls needs to have perfect skin for all occasions. Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly!... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "really recommend this product to others. very light weight and not completely white where it looks like your wearing a mask." in 3 reviews
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
Will not buy again. It’s good only for the under eye areas to brighten but when I use it on my nose my pores look nasty and I don’t even have big pores. I should’ve gone for loose translucent powder in place of pressed powder I guess.
Danii C.
great in a pinch, i used this back in high school when i didn’t know of very much else...it was great back then. still okay now for the price. good feel, not much coverage, but a steal for setting the face.
Codie W.
Indiana
Of course while buying this product at the dollar tree you cant expect much... The powder turns your base super cakey and no matter what shade you chose it has a horrible pink undertone.
brianna m.
for the cheap price i think it's ok. Will not repurchase. I didn't like the cakey look it gave my skin. I also did not enjoy the packaging. Would have liked it better if it had came with a mirror but for the price you can't expect much. Can be found at any store that carries NYC.
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
this powder is amazing for touch ups during the day. as someone that struggles with oily skin i like to keep my skin looking matte and flawless through the day but mostly during the summer i get super oily a couple hours after getting my makeup done and i don't rly like adding more and more powder to my face every time i get oily through the day because then i get cakey but this powder is so lightweight yet so effective it's like you got nothing in your face but still gives you a matte finish plus it doesn't get you cakey even if you've re applied it a couple times.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I really like this as an affordable option to either set my makeup or just to absorb some oil during the day. I don't have an issue with this looking like powder on my skin, which is fantastic. I'm very fair, so I didn't see a white cast, but I think that would likely be an issue for darker skin tones as this product is very white.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
I use this for touch ups durning the day along with a shine paper. Just to keep thing matte and pretty. It's a good price and product works good. The one thing I do not like is the weird little sponge that comes in it. I care this compact with a small brush, because that sponge really doesn't work.
Kara K.
Holly Springs
This NYC translucent pressed powder is a great priced product that gets the job done very well. It is very affordable and I highly recommend it! I also go for it especially the translucent shade because it hides to oil off my face without changing my skin tone!
Kawehi L.
Waianae, HI
I did not care for this setting powder very much. It gave off a white cast, not "translucent" at all. The "sponge" applicator was very generic and cheap it was like a little flat piece of foam. It had a horrible flashback and made my face look very white in photos. I feel I wasted my money on this one.
Jacy R.
For a budget powder, I think this is a great option. It has an even matte finish and doesn't cake up. I don't think it's great for setting the undereye as creasing can occur but for the face it does the job. I'm not sure how translucent it is because my skin is very pale. If you have a medium to dark complexion, there are more shades besides translucent.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
Does this powder have any flashback?