by NYC New York Color

New York in vogue girls needs to have perfect skin for all occasions. Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly!...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, Naturally Beige, 0.33 Ounce!
Alamogordo, NM
It was okay - a little bit more of a matte finish than i was looking for - good coverage but made my skin appear dull
This powder is so smoth in my skin!! Very good oil control on my T zone. Stay pretty matte. Ando smels amazing!!
Marion, OH
Its priced cheap & is affordable. Decent product...not my favorite but works in a pinch. Tends to be very chalky.
Nice product, full coverage, not oily on my skin,last all day, would recommend product great for all skin types
Zaraza,Guarico
estos productos son muy buenos, los resultados que ofrecen son realmente los dejan, los recomiendo grandemente
Miami
Good coverage, makes your skin smooth, i love it. Its good, for combination either oily skin or for dry skin.
Blairsville, PA
I love this powder, it has a nice light coverage and helps keep makeup in place at a fraction of the cost.
Love! I always buy 2 or 3 and smash them into loose powder. Very easy to apply and comes in multiple shades
Virginia Bch, VA
Good for on the touch up. Also good for string under concealer. Or full face . It gets rid off shininess
Bakersfield, CA
For a drugstore product it works amazing like its amazing! My skin looked so smooth and flawless with it.

Looking for your answer?