N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valery V.
it gives a bit of a glow but i have sometimes the problem that it  crubles a bit but if i work it in it makes my makeup go on smopth and it makes it last longer.
Caro M.
Barrancabermeja
No me gusto por qué el producto no fue tan asombroso y no cumplió con lo que promete el producto no sé si es por que mi piel es un poco grasosa
silvia s.
It's light on your skin, it's gives a good glow into the skin, and for the price it's surely good.
It's also fill in your pores.
Jailene M.
Brisas de maravillas calle los cedros k4 mercedita pr
I like it helps my skin so i cant get a better makeeeeup and it helps hide my pores alot... I buy it at Mesalve in Puerto Rico
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
OÓtimo para uma maquiagem , druxa com uma textura bem fixado e fuça uma maravilha , uma nova tendência para maquiagem!  Amo
Karen M.
Un prime que deja tu maquillaje encantador, me encanta estabmarca y sus productos, estos son unos de los cuales destacó  😍
Joselene K.
Kt3 6rq
Good primer i love it it's nice am I can use it without apply foundation it's keep my skin dyhatred  and looking fresh
Brenda N.
Naranjito, PR
Really good primer. For a drugstore primer is awesome . It's the first time I use a primer and it's work amazing
Maria Fernanda A.
Bogotá
 Un producto que se adapta perfectamente, la mujer de hoy, rápido y fácil de usar, perfecto.  the best of make-up
Kylina-Marie R.
I prefer this primer. It’s cheap and does the job it’s suppose to :) the one I got is good for sensitive skin.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.