N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Pamela S.
hamilton
This primer can definitely be a hit or miss with some people. I got it to hold me off waiting for an Avon order and saw good reviews on Walmart. It does have some shimmer, but I didn't mind as it gave me a bit of a glow. It is not silicone base like many primers, it is more of a cream or gel. It does feel a bit hydrating too. I noticed a huge difference with application. I applied this with my fingers and my foundation with an oval brush and it was streaky as anything with multiple foundations (other primers did not so this with the same method). I tried it again using a blending sponge to apply foundation and it looked just fine. Everything looked smoother than without the primer. It's far from the best but I now know how to make it work with this.
Shivani P.
I didn't like this primier. It was affordable but it had a very bad smells and it was very runny. and it was too shiny. It acutally made my makeup worst. I haven't finished the first one I bought. I won't be repurchasing it for sure. I don't like it.
Hadeel A.
It's not a bad primer for someone who's thinking of buying this product. I have combo skin and it usually helps keep it under control. Maybe not as long lasting as I'd like but maybe it's just me. Would recommend to try it out
Valery V.
it gives a bit of a glow but i have sometimes the problem that it  crubles a bit but if i work it in it makes my makeup go on smopth and it makes it last longer.
Caro M.
Barrancabermeja
No me gusto por qué el producto no fue tan asombroso y no cumplió con lo que promete el producto no sé si es por que mi piel es un poco grasosa
silvia s.
It's light on your skin, it's gives a good glow into the skin, and for the price it's surely good.
It's also fill in your pores.
Jailene M.
Brisas de maravillas calle los cedros k4 mercedita pr
I like it helps my skin so i cant get a better makeeeeup and it helps hide my pores alot... I buy it at Mesalve in Puerto Rico
Gleyciane B.
rio de janeiro
OÓtimo para uma maquiagem , druxa com uma textura bem fixado e fuça uma maravilha , uma nova tendência para maquiagem!  Amo
Karen M.
Un prime que deja tu maquillaje encantador, me encanta estabmarca y sus productos, estos son unos de los cuales destacó  😍
Joselene K.
Kt3 6rq
Good primer i love it it's nice am I can use it without apply foundation it's keep my skin dyhatred  and looking fresh
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.