N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carla G.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• I totally need this, woah ūüėćūüėć1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also ¬†it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately.¬†" in 12 reviews
McKenzie Z.
Cuero, TX
I find that this primer is better then sone expensive primers out there. Worth the money.
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
This primer does the job not the best of the best but it gets its job done!
Carla G.
Ottawa,Ontario
Has a very sticky texture once it dries down which I like cause it helps keep my foundation on , it not good if you have oily skin as the product it self feels very oily so maybe use it in areas u need the most it also has shimmer in it which is sometimes a hit or miss. on days I have skin flare ups the shimmer brings it out and days I have clear skin it gives me a nice luminized glow. It also doesn't have any pore filling agents so it will not help if you have large pores. Over all this is a tricky product more so depending on your skin type I don't mind this product but I would not repurchase it.
Mac ūüíč.
This primer is fine . I don’t like the shimmery finish it gives my skin and I don’t like how oily it makes my skin feel even when I have oily skin . It does have some sun protection but it a fun . I would recommend this to people who have dry skin , who wants to have a little bit of shine and who want a very afortable primer .
She√Įma M.
I like this one. You really just need a little bit and it hide the pores. I just apply it with my clean hands and that works for me. I use it when my skin is dry and oily, it is good. It's my second time buying this.
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I love this primer for the winter. It is smoothing and moisturizing and it leaves my skin with a nice glow so it doesn't get dull when it dry. But I can't use this through the summer
Courtney R.
Unfortunately I found this primer made my skin too shiny and oily. It didn’t really help my makeup stay on and I think it broke me out. If you have dry skin and really want that glow, this may be for you, but anyone with oily or combination skin should stay away.
Siwar A.
Mahdia
I bought this on a whim as I love primers and the price was right. I was so impressed with this formula!! It's smooth and luminous and makes my skin absolutely glow! It's a white tinted thin liquid with a little sheen. I will use it by itself or mix with my foundation. Absolutely love!
Chaima C.
This product is more wonderful than it works to protect the skin before putting make-up it makes pores face less vulnerable to makeup of the cream base, in addition to that we will not suffer from the problem of black points I use it is more than really wonderful
Stephanie D.
Kirkland Lake
I enjoyed the smooth application of product but it did not do a great job keeping my makeup on all day long in the warmer weather. On the plus side it does not feel heavy on the face!
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Marissa M.