N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelita L.
It makes my skin really soft! It makes me sooo happy cause its just soo soft! Really good product!!!!!!!!!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty freakn good primer from drug store . Doesn't break me out like others have good for my oily skin
Sheryl G.
Works ok. I wasn't as impress with it as I thought I would be. Did not cover like I thought it would .
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
It didn't minimize my pores, has sparkles in it and left me oily and made my make up come right off.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Love it and makes my foundation. Show better but I don't care for all of the glitter in it
McKenzie Z.
Cuero, TX
I find that this primer is better then sone expensive primers out there. Worth the money.
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
This primer does the job not the best of the best but it gets its job done!
Siwar A.
Mahdia
I bought this on a whim as I love primers and the price was right. I was so impressed with this formula!! It's smooth and luminous and makes my skin absolutely glow! It's a white tinted thin liquid with a little sheen. I will use it by itself or mix with my foundation. Absolutely love!
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I love this primer for the winter. It is smoothing and moisturizing and it leaves my skin with a nice glow so it doesn't get dull when it dry. But I can't use this through the summer
Courtney R.
Unfortunately I found this primer made my skin too shiny and oily. It didn’t really help my makeup stay on and I think it broke me out. If you have dry skin and really want that glow, this may be for you, but anyone with oily or combination skin should stay away.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.