N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
  • It good ? I want buy one 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Geraldine B.
Las Vegas
Loveeeeeeee what any easy way of priming your face! Its so gentle on skin and any skin type honestly my favvv
Charisse W.
Anderson , SC
Love this product. It's always one I buy when I run out of it. Could not live without. Definitely recommend.
Pam G.
Jacksonville, FL
Too watery for my liking. I have oily skin. Th consistency was not to my liking and flaked a little once dry.
Angelita L.
It makes my skin really soft! It makes me sooo happy cause its just soo soft! Really good product!!!!!!!!!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty freakn good primer from drug store . Doesn't break me out like others have good for my oily skin
Sheryl G.
Works ok. I wasn't as impress with it as I thought I would be. Did not cover like I thought it would .
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
It didn't minimize my pores, has sparkles in it and left me oily and made my make up come right off.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
Love it and makes my foundation. Show better but I don't care for all of the glitter in it
McKenzie Z.
Cuero, TX
I find that this primer is better then sone expensive primers out there. Worth the money.
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
This primer does the job not the best of the best but it gets its job done!
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.