N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carla G.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• I totally need this, woah ūüėćūüėć1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also ¬†it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately.¬†" in 12 reviews
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is very affordable and great! The product left my skin good and i loved it! My skin feels smooth and that is what i like
Natalie D.
Lebanon, IN
This isn't my favorite primer, but it sure did its job! I was very pleased! It filled my pores well and started my look nicely
Jessica M.
Indio, CA
I really want to try out this primper out look like it could hold everything in place im always in a look out for new primpers
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I say yes to this primer I think it goes on very smoothly and feels light on my skin and does not feel really like most primers
whitney w.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wish it would go on better, but it still works if you mix with other coverups. Blah blah blah Good priced has sun protection
Alencia M.
Watchung
The consistency of this product was a little on the thing side, but I liked that. It did not feel caked or plastered on.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't like this at all. It's price is fantastic but I'd rather spend extra on a primer that won't leave my skin oily.
Brooklyn O.
Madera
It makes your skin smooth to the touch and sight as well. It is transparent so anyone can use this wonderful primer.
Christina A.
Bristol
Before adding makeup and apply, I put this on skin first. It keeps all the makeup in its place. It keeps me fresh.
Mia H.
It'll eat the job done, but it makes me look pale and I end up having to put more foundation on to even it out
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Marissa M.