N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carla G.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• I totally need this, woah 😍😍1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Alexa T.
Glen Burnie
Left my face smooth and moisturized. My foundation has never looked better! Every now and then I need to replace it and this lasts for a while.
Samantha K.
Chillicothe
For the price it is Def worth it. Works great and keeps my makeup on all day. Love love love it if your not wanting to spend a bunch of money
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Its okay, its not that bad. I just have dry skin and this seems sometimes to make it worst. May not be the best for dry skin, in my opinion.
Dayana R.
Is really good!! I'm so happy with the results, have yo try it!!
Es realmente bueno!! Estoy feliz con los resultados, tienen que probarlo :)
Nicole D.
Great primer for on a budget or in a pinch. It's colorless so no need to worry about matching and helps hydrate the skin and primer stick on.
Jesenia V.
It's great I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Britney B.
Blue Ridge, VA
It's not sticky and leaves your skin feeling great and light to add on foundation too... An awesome product that I would highly recommend!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
I bought this knowing it was a cheap option and its not the worst but definitely not for long wear like urban decay or high end brand
Tamika B.
Orlando
This is my favorite primer out of all the brands I've tried. It's easy to apply and not to oily. I also love that it's fragrance free
Edna A.
The first primer I ever bought. Will never stop using. It makes my makeup so smooth under any foundation. Please never discontinue.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Mary A.
Allendale
I totally need this, woah 😍😍

Amazon