N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Nicole D.
Great primer for on a budget or in a pinch. It's colorless so no need to worry about matching and helps hydrate the skin and primer stick on.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Its okay, its not that bad. I just have dry skin and this seems sometimes to make it worst. May not be the best for dry skin, in my opinion.
Dayana R.
Is really good!! I'm so happy with the results, have yo try it!!
Es realmente bueno!! Estoy feliz con los resultados, tienen que probarlo :)
Jesenia V.
It's great I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Tamika B.
Orlando
This is my favorite primer out of all the brands I've tried. It's easy to apply and not to oily. I also love that it's fragrance free
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is very affordable and great! The product left my skin good and i loved it! My skin feels smooth and that is what i like
Edna A.
The first primer I ever bought. Will never stop using. It makes my makeup so smooth under any foundation. Please never discontinue.
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
I say yes to this primer I think it goes on very smoothly and feels light on my skin and does not feel really like most primers
Natalie D.
Lebanon, IN
This isn't my favorite primer, but it sure did its job! I was very pleased! It filled my pores well and started my look nicely
Jessica M.
Indio, CA
I really want to try out this primper out look like it could hold everything in place im always in a look out for new primpers
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.