N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
I have oily and dry skin so this primer is wonderful! I've used it a handful of times so far. I would definitely suggest it to anyone that also has combination skin.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Used It A Couple Times. Its A Perfect Primer For Dry To Oily Skin. But I Have A Very Dry Skin So It Sometimes Works For Me. And When I Do Use It ; It Does Wonders.
Sammy W.
This primer kept my face from being oily all day. It was easy to apply and left my makeup in place for the day, it was long lasting. My skin felt smooth and I was impressed with the quality of the product.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I did not like this primer. My makeup looked so bad. I went back to it to give it another chance and I can't use it. The price is so good I wanted to love it:(
Mallory S.
Levittown
I use this primer every day almost. It works well with my makeup and is amazing to use under any foundation. I also sometimes use it for my eyeshadow primer.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Pretty nice primer. it covers and blends well under foundation with a natural finish overall. it helps to hide pores decently and is pretty easy to apply.
Sashana E.
Do you like applying melted petroleum to your face? If so this is for you! And that’s exactly how my face felt when I tried this. It’s a no from me.
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
This primer was awful. It was very difficult to blend foundation on top and the overall finish of my makeup with this underneath was just a mess.
Alexa T.
Glen Burnie
Left my face smooth and moisturized. My foundation has never looked better! Every now and then I need to replace it and this lasts for a while.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Its okay, its not that bad. I just have dry skin and this seems sometimes to make it worst. May not be the best for dry skin, in my opinion.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.