N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
  • It good ? I want buy one 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Wendy R.
Fresno , CA
Used It A Couple Times. Its A Perfect Primer For Dry To Oily Skin. But I Have A Very Dry Skin So It Sometimes Works For Me. And When I Do Use It ; It Does Wonders.
Sammy W.
This primer kept my face from being oily all day. It was easy to apply and left my makeup in place for the day, it was long lasting. My skin felt smooth and I was impressed with the quality of the product.
Jazmine G.
Love this primer it's super soft smooth on my skin no irritation on my skin my foundation stay on longer gives my foundation matte finish if you looking for a great primer this one is the one for you for a great look
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I did not like this primer. My makeup looked so bad. I went back to it to give it another chance and I can't use it. The price is so good I wanted to love it:(
Mallory S.
Levittown
I use this primer every day almost. It works well with my makeup and is amazing to use under any foundation. I also sometimes use it for my eyeshadow primer.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Pretty nice primer. it covers and blends well under foundation with a natural finish overall. it helps to hide pores decently and is pretty easy to apply.
Sashana E.
Do you like applying melted petroleum to your face? If so this is for you! And that’s exactly how my face felt when I tried this. It’s a no from me.
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
This primer was awful. It was very difficult to blend foundation on top and the overall finish of my makeup with this underneath was just a mess.
Alexa T.
Glen Burnie
Left my face smooth and moisturized. My foundation has never looked better! Every now and then I need to replace it and this lasts for a while.
Dayana R.
Is really good!! I'm so happy with the results, have yo try it!!
Es realmente bueno!! Estoy feliz con los resultados, tienen que probarlo :)
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.