N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carla G.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• I totally need this, woah 😍😍1 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Natalie C.
Kingman, AZ
This is an amazing product for the price. I've tried high end primers that dont work as well as this one. It leaves my skin so smooth and helps my makeup stay all day
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
This work like magic to me. I love it! It works for me. Makes my face look and feel smoother, silky & moisturized. Helps to minimizes my imperfections & scars. I has seen my skin improve with the daily use must be the vitamins that it have.

¡Me encanta! Es como magia para mi. Esto funciona para mi. Hace que mi cara se vea y se sienta más suave, sedosa e hidratada. Ayuda a minimizar mis imperfecciones y cicatrices. Al usarlo diarimente he visto mejoras en mi rostro debe ser por las vitaminas que contiene.
Vanessa R.
It wasn't my favorite thing but it also wasn't the worst thing I don't prefer it all, I feels like it's to watery for me & I don't like how it makes my skin feel
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Definitivamente que recomiendo este producto, aparte de tener un excelente precio, me gusta como me deja mi rostro antes de comenzar a maquillarme, y lo mas interesante es q el maquillaje me dura mucho mas tiempo
Zulem H.
Winston salem, North carolina
I love this primer it works so well for my face and it last a while cause a little comes a long way, it kind of hides the pores and it has more of a matte natural finish , yes i would buy it again because its a good product at a low cost.
Emily R.
Absolutely love this product. It's such a great cheap primer for the whole face. It's easy to apply and easy to blend into your face as well as it's good for every skin type (i have combo skin which will be dry at times and oily at times). Definitely recommend this!!
Kristi S.
I always buy this whenever it isn't sold out ! I'm a huge fan! It works great evening out my skin tone and i love the tackiness feeling it leaves so i know its working to keep makeup in tact
Alva G.
Kent
NYC is a great primer I have used it couple times and so far I love it!!!😊❤️❤️ is really good for oily skin or dry skin too & I just love that it last all day I totally recommend this I would definitely buy it again(:
Madi S.
Not the greatest quality in the world, but very inexpensive and serves it's purpose. Doesn't make your face too sticky, but helps hold powders and cremes in place. More effective when paired with some sort of setting spray after smakeup application.
Nicole H.
I have oily and dry skin so this primer is wonderful! I've used it a handful of times so far. I would definitely suggest it to anyone that also has combination skin.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Mary A.
Allendale
I totally need this, woah 😍😍