N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• Is this product good for oily skin like mine?1 Answers
  • Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, ...5 Answers
  • It good ? I want buy one 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Linda O.
I do not recommend this product. I used it for awhile and it started making my skin burn. Sounds weird but that's the best way to describe it my under eyelids were so sore and in pain and the sling was flaming off it was not good. Definitely recommend using a slightly pricer primer
Alondraa G.
Paso Robles
When it was time to put on my foundation it would put it around and make my face look patchy, and my face looked so die. It's very smooth to apply despite my problems but we all have different skin, it might not me for me but it also might be your holy grail!
Madi S.
Not the greatest quality in the world, but very inexpensive and serves it's purpose. Doesn't make your face too sticky, but helps hold powders and cremes in place. More effective when paired with some sort of setting spray after smakeup application.
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
I have been using this product for a few months now. It is very easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It is not a pore filling primer though. I would recommend for normal to dry skin with little pores
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
This keeps all your makeup in place even after a long rough day it still does it's job it is amazing and extremely long-lasting perfect for oily, dry, sensative skin it does more than beyond it's job.
Natasha K.
Jackson, MS
This....why, NYC? It's mineral oil based which is strike one. It really just sits on your skin like cheap lotion. Go ahead and spend that extra few dollars on a different one because this isn't it.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
I didn't expect much when I first tried this product. The airline lost my luggage and I had to replace my makeup and skin care bag pronto!! I was surprised to find a great selection at wonderful prices
Abidemi A.
Fort Polk, LA
This is one of the best drug store primer I have ever used, it is easy to apply, work perfectly for summer or winter weather, light weight and good canvas for my makeup, it is matte finish.
Kate J.
Jacksonville Beach
Love primer and this one is a good one if you run out and need a quick drug store run to begin your next look. It's inexpensive effective and easy to use. The casing isn't fancy but the product is good like most primers it creates a coated base to start your new look
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
It was hydrating on my skin but it did tend to make all my other makeup look cakey and crease. Also if u did not use it often it would separate and oil would come out. Plus it's to watery.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.