N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

• Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or d...5 Answers
  • It good ? I want buy one 3 Answers
  • Le gusta esta marca?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Review for: Color
This primer is very good for someone who is just starting to use a primer. I like it very much. I haven't tried any other primer so i don't know if this is the best one yet. But i would say it works for people who are on a budget and who are just starting to get into makeup.
Zulem H.
Zulem H.
Winston salem, North carolina
Review for: Color
I love this primer it works so well for my face and it last a while cause a little comes a long way, it kind of hides the pores and it has more of a matte natural finish , yes i would buy it again because its a good product at a low cost.
Alva G.
Alva G.
Kent
Review for: Color
NYC is a great primer I have used it couple times and so far I love it!!!😊❤️❤️ is really good for oily skin or dry skin too & I just love that it last all day I totally recommend this I would definitely buy it again(:
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
I always buy this whenever it isn't sold out ! I'm a huge fan! It works great evening out my skin tone and i love the tackiness feeling it leaves so i know its working to keep makeup in tact
Salone A.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Color
Its okay, its not that bad. I just have dry skin and this seems sometimes to make it worst. May not be the best for dry skin, in my opinion.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Indio, CA
Review for: Color
I really want to try out this primper out look like it could hold everything in place im always in a look out for new primpers
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Color
I don't like this at all. It's price is fantastic but I'd rather spend extra on a primer that won't leave my skin oily.
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Color
Pretty freakn good primer from drug store . Doesn't break me out like others have good for my oily skin
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Color
This primer does the job not the best of the best but it gets its job done!
Emmanuel G.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Review for: Color
This work like magic to me. I love it! It works for me. Makes my face look and feel smoother, silky & moisturized. Helps to minimizes my imperfections & scars. I has seen my skin improve with the daily use must be the vitamins that it have.

¡Me encanta! Es como magia para mi. Esto funciona para mi. Hace que mi cara se vea y se sienta más suave, sedosa e hidratada. Ayuda a minimizar mis imperfecciones y cicatrices. Al usarlo diarimente he visto mejoras en mi rostro debe ser por las vitaminas que contiene.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Yassie R.
Yassie R.
Is this good for oily skin?