N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kaitlyn B.N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i've been using it for a month now and what i like is that it doesn't makes my face look oily or patchy. normally i have to do anywhere with a napkin on my purse and since i started to use this primer i don't have to worry to have it with me. also  it's really cheap and that makes it better to young people or people who started playing more with makeup lately. " in 12 reviews
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I really didn't notice a difference on how well my make up stayed or the look. It in all honesty made my face feel dry and clogged. I do love NYC products but this is not one of them!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Despite this primer being very cheap, it works pretty well for me. Definitely would recommend for someone trying primers for the first time. Makes your face look a little glowy before applying foundation, which I life. I will most likely continue to purchase this product. It keeps my makeup in place well.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
For an affordable drugstore primer this works. I have used it a few times now before work and my makeup stays in place. It has a pleasant scent to it, as some primers have a very medicine or strong odor, this smells like a nice lotion kind of scent. It is very affordable if you don't like to put a lot of money into your primer. I like to try different brands so I can tell clients my honest opinion from cheap to expensive brands. I have been taught to put money into your primers, foundations and concealers as they are the "prepping your canvas" which is your face. It is making it so that it minimizing any imperfections and making it so you have a even toned canvas.
This product does help prep it for the NYC foundation or other foundations. It does work really well with the NYC foundation. If you want an everyday primer in the drugstore dept and in the cheaper end then try the NYC Skin Perfecting Primer.
Juanita B.
Mmmmm, this product is ok. I purchased this product a few years ago to add to my collection.
I used it several times to give it a fair chance but...it's shimmery and not as thick as I would like it. It's more or less like a shimmery lotion. I'm sure I can find another use for it, I always do but for the face and as a primer. No. My Bottle is very full.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
This work like magic to me. I love it! It works for me. Makes my face look and feel smoother, silky & moisturized. Helps to minimizes my imperfections & scars. I has seen my skin improve with the daily use must be the vitamins that it have.

¡Me encanta! Es como magia para mi. Esto funciona para mi. Hace que mi cara se vea y se sienta más suave, sedosa e hidratada. Ayuda a minimizar mis imperfecciones y cicatrices. Al usarlo diarimente he visto mejoras en mi rostro debe ser por las vitaminas que contiene.
Shyanne G.
This was not my favorite primer on the market. In fact I did not like it a all. I am a brown girl and this primer is a white cream with a slight shimmer. Not a problem in most cases but for this the shimmer gave off a color which made me a look like I was wearing sunscreen. After putting on my foundation the shimmer shinned through which is not a problem if I was a more fare shade but It changed the color of my foundation making it much to light for my skin.
Jasmine H.
This primer is very good for someone who is just starting to use a primer. I like it very much. I haven't tried any other primer so i don't know if this is the best one yet. But i would say it works for people who are on a budget and who are just starting to get into makeup.
Christian D.
I like the price but then again that may be why I'm not that satisfied. It feels really nice going on and it feels nice afterwards, but I'm not sure if I can tell a difference of when I use it and when I go without. It was shimmery by itself but you couldn't really tell after any other product was put on. I'm currently looking for another primer.
Denise N.
This is the first time I have purchased the NYC primer. The Finish is more of a natural finish. It is a bit liquidy. I don't really feel like this primer helps hide pores. It is easy to apply, I apply this product with my fingers. I'm not sure I would purchase this primer again.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
N.Y.C was one of the first makeup brands I used as a child, so i have been very loyal since! It is a great brand! I love this primer. It isnt too sticky and does its job. NYC is very affordable and very effective! I would recommend going for NYC as a dupe for too faced or nyx!
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.