N.Y.C. New York Color Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer, No Color, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Juanita B.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Every New York Fashionista needs accessories with style. As any fashion devotee knows, even the most fabulous ensemble worn with the wrong undergarments can fall totally flat. Consider New York Color's Primer the equivalent of lingerie for your skin,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
WilhelminaūüĆĻ M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Despite this primer being very cheap, it works pretty well for me. Definitely would recommend for someone trying primers for the first time. Makes your face look a little glowy before applying foundation, which I life. I will most likely continue to purchase this product. It keeps my makeup in place well.
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mmmmm, this product is ok. I purchased this product a few years ago to add to my collection.
I used it several times to give it a fair chance but...it's shimmery and not as thick as I would like it. It's more or less like a shimmery lotion. I'm sure I can find another use for it, I always do but for the face and as a primer. No. My Bottle is very full.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This work like magic to me. I love it! It works for me. Makes my face look and feel smoother, silky & moisturized. Helps to minimizes my imperfections & scars. I has seen my skin improve with the daily use must be the vitamins that it have.

¬°Me encanta! Es como magia para mi. Esto funciona para mi. Hace que mi cara se vea y se sienta m√°s suave, sedosa e hidratada. Ayuda a minimizar mis imperfecciones y cicatrices. Al usarlo diarimente he visto mejoras en mi rostro debe ser por las vitaminas que contiene.
Shyanne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not my favorite primer on the market. In fact I did not like it a all. I am a brown girl and this primer is a white cream with a slight shimmer. Not a problem in most cases but for this the shimmer gave off a color which made me a look like I was wearing sunscreen. After putting on my foundation the shimmer shinned through which is not a problem if I was a more fare shade but It changed the color of my foundation making it much to light for my skin.
Jasmine H.
This primer is very good for someone who is just starting to use a primer. I like it very much. I haven't tried any other primer so i don't know if this is the best one yet. But i would say it works for people who are on a budget and who are just starting to get into makeup.
Christian D.
I like the price but then again that may be why I'm not that satisfied. It feels really nice going on and it feels nice afterwards, but I'm not sure if I can tell a difference of when I use it and when I go without. It was shimmery by itself but you couldn't really tell after any other product was put on. I'm currently looking for another primer.
Jazmine G.
Love this primer it's super soft smooth on my skin no irritation on my skin my foundation stay on longer gives my foundation matte finish if you looking for a great primer this one is the one for you for a great look
Denise N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time I have purchased the NYC primer. The Finish is more of a natural finish. It is a bit liquidy. I don't really feel like this primer helps hide pores. It is easy to apply, I apply this product with my fingers. I'm not sure I would purchase this primer again.
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
N.Y.C was one of the first makeup brands I used as a child, so i have been very loyal since! It is a great brand! I love this primer. It isnt too sticky and does its job. NYC is very affordable and very effective! I would recommend going for NYC as a dupe for too faced or nyx!
Linda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not recommend this product. I used it for awhile and it started making my skin burn. Sounds weird but that's the best way to describe it my under eyelids were so sore and in pain and the sling was flaming off it was not good. Definitely recommend using a slightly pricer primer
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Is this a good quality primer? Also does it feel greasy, gooey or does it dry fast? Would it be a good pair with oily skin?
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It good ? I want buy one
Marissa M.
Beloit, WI
Is this a matte finish?
Ashley D.
Melrose, WI
I have looked for one for a long time how does this work and does it last
Kelly Yojanna F.
Miami
I want to know what it's like this producto.He heard very good things, and also if it is for all skin types, already my skin is not fat.